Blog Comments

Why not try pretending to book Bruno Sammartino vs Larry Zbysko in a Hell in a Cell match, and maybe you can squeeze 3 minutes for Hogan vs Warrior III? Or do you think pretending to book the ghost of Eddie Guerrero vs the ghost of Chris Benoit in a Ladder match with the ghost custody of Benoit's ghost son up for grabs?

Obviously a joke blog.
    Speaking of WM has there been a presale code released yet?
    It's far too long and far too unrealistic, involving wrestlers that have been retired for 3-10 years.

Dolph Ziggler in the main event over Austin, Rock, Undertaker, Cena, Punk, HBK, Triple H. Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    13 matches including an iron man match and 2/3 falls match. Thats about 4 hours for matches alone
    Probably not so realistic, but I tell you what, I really like it. There are some really good concepts and potential storylines in there.
    @RatedRKO, there is an edit feature you can use even though the blog has already been published. My guess is there was a glitch at the time not allowing you to start a paragraph on the next line. If that does not work, click the "insert" button on your computer and that should do it.

In regards to blog, sounds more like your dream card than a real possibility for mania. Even if all of these inactive wrestlers returned and this card was booked, there is no way it could be fit in within the 4 hours mania gets for their PPV slot.
    Not perfect nor is it realistic. Iron Man match, with all those big matches. You think HBK is coming to WM to have a match with HHH for like 12 minutes? HBK/Stone Cold isn't returning to take a backseat to the main event. If Austin faces Punk, it should be in the main event. Same goes for Taker vs John Cena. It is really 1 or the other....pick and choose. Rock vs Brock? Why? Why not Orton vs Rock? Brock vs Ryback, Batista, someone he didn't face. Looks like you have at least 15-20 matches there.....I'd be shocked if 10 makes the card this year. Perfect? Not exactly at all....Jericho would come to WM to be part of the pre-show vs Cesaro? No!
Page 1 of 23 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.