View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card

Please bare with me as the spacing on this article is horrible and i have trouble with it. Anyone can help me with that? Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler - WWE Championship (Iron Man Match) Winner: Dolph Ziggler John Cena vs The Undertaker: The Face vs The Streak Winner: The Undertaker The Shield vs The Wyatt Family: Losing Team Disbands Winners: The Wyatts The Rock vs Brock Lesnar: ...

Updated 09-30-2013 at 08:19 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE's Fault with Darren Young.

Darren Young is one half of the Prime Time Players, a heal tag team that would do the job every week. Then one day from the airport from TMZ, Darren Young announced that he was a homosexual. Then everything changed. The entire tag team turned face. Fine. Darren Young's fist singles victory was against Antonio Cesaro. That is where I cross the line. I felt like WWE has really treated this the wrong ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield: An In-Depth Comparison

The Shield and The Wyatt Family are the future of WWE. These two trio factions have made their present felt in distinct ways. But now that they have each gotten at least one PPV appearance I think a comparison is in order. And I am here to do just that. The other day I called The Wyatt Family Bray Wyatt and The Hillbillies but they will now be compared as a unit. I will be comparing everything. And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Summer of Our Discontent

This could have been a special party of the summer. This could have been the PPV that we have all been waiting for. But because of WWE's lackluster creative team, we will succumb to another PPV that makes me resort to watching pay-per-views via online streams. When I look at the card, there are only three matches I'll be tuning into:

Kane vs Bray Wyatt
    John Cena vs Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 08-15-2013 at 04:14 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Solving The Great Mystery of Kaityln's Admirer

It looks like someone has an affiliation for current WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. To me, Kaitlyn is a fine-looking woman, so this mystery is sure to be great. We even got The Great Khali (A.K.A - The Indian Sherlock Holmes) on the case. Who could it possibly be? This has the makings of becoming the greatest mystery in WWE HISTORY! Is it Cody Rhodes? We have seen him flirt with Kaitlyn before. How about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. RAW Displayed What's Wrong With WWE

Hello, folks. It's been quite a long time hasn't it. Well, if you have been following me I have been on a tyrade of WWE management due the decisions made and RAW displayed everything that was wrong. I meant to write this yesterday, but because I'm cool like that, I'm going to do it today. I needed a day off to ponder on the sheer stupidity of it anyway. I may only look at negative things, but these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.