View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Deadsector's morgue- WWE VS TNA

Hey all. It's been a long time. Now this blog ins in response to Speezy88's blog titled "WWE vs TNA one night only battle of the brands" I liked his blog but felt he had too many tag matches and didn't tell us his match types for each match. Leaving that aside I think he did a great job and i thought I'd give it a try. So this is my WWE vs TNA PPV. SOOOOOOOOOO... Layth the subject on the ...

Updated 06-05-2013 at 03:56 AM by deadsector

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. deadsectors morgue- 20 favorite moments in WWE history

Well now, how are you all doing? Been a long time. To be honest, i wrote a couple of blogs just after EC that never got posted and figured I'd been given the boot... But then I got an email last week saying they Missed me around here. LOL. So anyway I figured I'd give this another try. I hope all of you are pumped and ready to rock with wrestlemania just around the corner. With Wm comes great moments, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts

Welcome, layth the sujbect on the table we'll waste no time.

pre-show- who gives a damn? Never watch the things myself.
    all other matches- Who gives a damn? I don't know how its possible, this is the time of year when fans should be getting pumped about Wrestlemania. Instead we're slogging our way through a road built so bad the romans wouldn't piss on it. I'm sorry, I love wrestling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Deadsectors morgue- Knowing when to step aside

First before we head downstairs, I just wanted to say think you for reading my other blogs, and for not making fun of me... See i relized about two seconds after i hit the post button on my WM dream card that I had made a typo in my name. I can be a real idiot at times. SO thanks for ignoring that, or at leasting laughing quietly... These will slow down shortly but I had something else I wanted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Deadsestors morgue- wrestlemainia dream card

Hi all. I'm sorry about the spelling in the last blog, my auto-correct it seems wasn't working very well. I hope this is better
    I'm stepping out of my dark setting for a bit here, i wanted to talk about my dream WM card. This isn't likly to happen but its a way for you guys to kind of get to know me and my tastes in wrestling. It's ten matches i'm not going to go into great detal about them, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Deadsectors morgue- debuts

Welcome to my morgue. You may call me Doctor Deadsector. Yes i'm the same dude that often commets on the intresting stories. But i've taken on great airs, I've allowed my head to grow over large and with a large head one needs a large title. So Doctor Dead will do just fine.
    Now the subject, it's on the table lets pull out the Y Saw and get to work. We've got an atopsy to conduct.
    The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.