Blog Comments

I think wwe is gunna give mr ziggles his final big push at wrestlemania, wwe is not gunna have anything planned properly so they will put some work into making him 'that guy' at wrestlemania...you know besides super shitty cena winning the wwe championship
    I think you'd be making the same mistake WWE made the first time if you put him in the world title match. I do believe Ziggler will cash in at the EC either because a guy like Mark Henry, Orton, or Big Show attacks him after that.

Clay and Tensai are 1A compared to TOO COOL!!
    I for one thank some of these guys are hurting their legacy. Guys like Bret, Flair, and Hogan hurt themselves for staying around and not wrestling. Hell, Flair hurt his a bit by his WCW days when he was a jobber after Hogan came in than just being a midcarder on WWE for several years. He gained more respect than anyone could have asked for in 2008 Raw after Mania. Came back, not the same level of respect you have. Hogan has just made impact worse especially now Brooke is on there. Hogan talking about having matches.....I'd rather him just shut up. I don't want him to wrestle a match again especially vs some of the likes I don't care to see him face. I've been wanting Sting to retire since he lost to AJ at BFG. He is still around, my fav from WCW days. Top 3 all-time right behind Austin and Rock. Rock is having dream matches though which is why I'm not all that critical. I was angry a bit by Rock winning over Cena. I felt Cena should have gotten the win. Rock didn't need it as bad as Cena did.
    Decent shouts, so many other matches on offer.

RvD vs Shane McMahon in a 'Coast 2 Coast' match (win only via Van Terminator)
    Taker vs Sting
    Hogan vs Cena
    HBK vs Rock
    CM Punk vs Austin
    Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle
    Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
    Goldberg vs Ryback
    Kane vs Abyss
    HHH vs Bobby Roode
    Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho
    Dolph Ziggler vs Ric Flair

I could go on and on and on.....JBL vs Ted Dibiase, Dudley Boyz vs Road Warriors, and on!!
    I wouldn't like to see some of these matches. Some of these guys faced each other a hundred times. Don't have Punk on there either. Hogan can barely walk. Same goes for Foley. If these are all guys in their prime, I'd say ok card. I'd like to see Abyss vs Kane too myself. Daniel Bryan vs Jericho is what I wanted for WM29 months ago. Sucks didn't get to have that Hogan/Cena match at WM25. Them 2 stars together in the ring. God, if they had that not finishing the show....that would have been horrible making the same mistake 2x. I still believe Taker/HBK should have finished that Mania. Orton/HHH happened x's.

Lesnar and Ryback intrigues me. Rather see that than the match with Jericho and HHH.
    yea, but not everyone is 7 feet tall. So a guy like him dominating a star wouldn't be an issue. Issue is most of the stars coming up are small. Big E made a good debut attacking Cena. However, he didn't have a match with him.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.