Blog Comments

Thbk coming down the ramp as shane even jst thinking about it now makes me smile lol ... Dx as the nation of domination was really funny .. " You should have smelt was the rock was baking "
    So Rikishi dancing twice but no WWE buys WCW? Also, you forgot the Chris Benoit tribute RAW episode. Kidding. Entertaining blog, lots of good, original entries outside of that OMG 50 moments dvd list.
    The only thing i hated about number 1 was it was called End of a era then 1 year later HHH and Taker are still fighting at WM lmao. Ruined it.
    did u do this on a word doc before putting it on the website, copy and Paste. I did the excact same thing. oh and ur blog was great, especially #1. that was a real momentum boost on everyone's part. I hated HHH, HBK and The Deadman but now after that display i have changed my mind, i love them.
    Really think Ziggler will cash in at EC. He doesn't even have a match. You HAVE to expect him to show up, and for what other reason than a cash-in? Jericho will win EC, and Ziggler will cash-in. Letting Ziggler enter and leave Mania as the WHC in a high-profile feud against a legend like Jericho is all the Wrestlemania moment we can hope for. If they want him to steal the show, a 30 minute epic match is going to help him FAR more than a 20 second cash-in on a downed opponent. There's no place for bogus shit like that at Mania.
    I'm fairly certain the Shield loses at EC and "gets what they have coming". WWE will likely tie up this storyline. I would be shocked if any of them got much if any TV time at Mania. WWE always reserves Mania slots for their biggest / established stars.
    I think wwe is gunna give mr ziggles his final big push at wrestlemania, wwe is not gunna have anything planned properly so they will put some work into making him 'that guy' at wrestlemania...you know besides super shitty cena winning the wwe championship
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.