Blog Comments

Yeah not to get too far off topic but Joe would definitely manhandle Ryback. The muscle bound guy always loses the backstage fight in real life (ie Jericho kicking Goldberg's ass and DDP kicking Scott Steiner's ass)
    I know this isn't quite relevant, but i need to say it. TNA used the "last knockout standing" match before, in 2011, when Mickie James faced Madison Rayne
    Joe would kill no talent ryback. Joe is a trained mma fighter and one of the best wrestles in the world. I would like to see Bobby Roode vs HHH since everyone compares the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    LOL putting stipulations on the ppv. I believe it can make buys without these stupid stipulations added. WWE vs TNA will sell without those. Every match is like a stipulation which is quite ridiculous. How can you have a Chicago street fight without the event being in Chicago?

Sting vs Taker-the match everyone wants to see....MAIN EVENT!
    John Cena vs Bobby Roode-it pays to be Roode and selfish....who else could have face other than the top heel in the company?
    Aries vs Ziggler-greatest man vs showoff....battle of egos and great match. Who's better?
    Kane vs Abyss-Abyss has similarities to Kane and Mankind. Already have Foley vs Abyss. Now it is time to have that other dream match finally!!
    Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle-Reminds me of the matches between Angle/Benoit type of dynamic, but i feel Bryan has a much better connection with the crowd. You suck vs YES/NO chants!
    CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy-beat Hardy forcing him to leave WWE. Prob have this be 2nd to last match.
    AJ vs Mickie James-similar characters as crazy! Gotta have a divas/KO match.
    Ryback vs Samoa Joe-Joe's gonna kill you vs feed me more! Love the dynamic of a possible choke out vs a monster like Ryback.
    Shield vs Aces & 8s(Bully Ray, Mr.Anderson, Devon)-Where have the Dudley Boyz been? They have been in TNA! Best tag team ever vs a new top stable in the biz.
    AJ Styles vs Randy Orton-Being the best in a small pond is one thing, being the best in the largest is the other.

Love to have used Morgan/Sheamus/James Storm/others
    I like this card a lot. The Ryback v Joe match is the most interesting in my opinion. In a real fight, Ryback would kill Joe in about 5 seconds. However, this is wrestling where you suspend belief. I think this feud would be great b/c Ryback is your stereotypical monster of a man. VKM loves him b/c of his look and is less concerned about his lack of technical wrestling ability and promo skills. Joe is the exact opposite. He is a good promo guy but a great wrestler despite being a fat fuck that looks like he has never seen a treadmill before. I just think b/c these two guys are so different that they could make a great feud between the two.
    LOL putting stipulations on the ppv. I believe it can make buys without these stupid stipulations added. WWE vs TNA will sell without those. Every match is like a stipulation which is quite ridiculous. How can you have a Chicago street fight without the event being in Chicago?

Sting vs Taker-the match everyone wants to see....MAIN EVENT!
    John Cena vs Bobby Roode-it pays to be Roode and selfish....who else could have face other than the top heel in the company?
    Aries vs Ziggler-greatest man vs showoff....battle of egos and great match. Who's better?
    Kane vs Abyss-Abyss has similarities to Kane and Mankind. Already have Foley vs Abyss. Now it is time to have that other dream match finally!!
    Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle-Reminds me of the matches between Angle/Benoit type of dynamic, but i feel Bryan has a much better connection with the crowd. You suck vs YES/NO chants!
    CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy-beat Hardy forcing him to leave WWE. Prob have this be 2nd to last match.
    AJ vs Mickie James-similar characters as crazy! Gotta have a divas/KO match.
    Ryback vs Samoa Joe-Joe's gonna kill you vs feed me more! Love the dynamic of a possible choke out vs a monster like Ryback.
    Shield vs Aces & 8s(Bully Ray, Mr.Anderson, Devon)-Where have the Dudley Boyz been? They have been in TNA! Best tag team ever vs a new top stable in the biz.
    AJ Styles vs Randy Orton-Being the best in a small pond is one thing, being the best in the largest is the other.

Love to have used Morgan/Sheamus/James Storm/others
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    I hated HHH, HBK and The Deadman but now after that display i have changed my mind, i love them.
    What in the world was there to hate about any of those three???
    hey nice collection of moments they are all not the same that have been published in recent dvd's they have put out i like the list you compiled there are a few of my own that i would substitute in there but nice creativity
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.