Blog Comments

i know, i know. it's all cool man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smark Calaway II
    Fair enuff Grate One. Fair enuff. Oh and of course Great Kahli signing Sexy Boy waa better than all of this but hey, aniother time motherfuckers
    not saying the songs are bad because Warriors is one of the best ever. Just not a personal fav.
    agree with pretty much everything you said man. Was thinking of Shawn's iron man entrance whilst writing this. Undertaker I didn't really think about but I will save that rant for another day
    I personally think that stone colds theme was the greatest dx would be in my top 10 i always loved the hardy boys entrance the most epic is deff the undertaker .... the other most mentionable is HBK coming into his iron man match with bret hart down from the raffters on a zip line it was a big thing back then at the in your houses he always did something crazy
    Fair enuff Grate One. Fair enuff. Oh and of course Great Kahli signing Sexy Boy waa better than all of this but hey, aniother time motherfuckers
    I'll comment on your comment Grate One. Jericho vs. Bryan sounds great (of course) but I think they should save it for when Cena is champion and the PPVs main events are boring as fuck. Ryback vs. Show...all I can see in my head is Ryback botching the Shellshock. If he can't lift Heyman....walking before running etc. Plus it should be quite intresting to see Ryback actually wrestle as oppose to brawl and scrap
    Warrior and DX themes are good, but wouldn't make my top 10.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.