Blog Comments

I actually love this blog!
    I'd really like to see some of those matches!
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96

Maybe, yeno, there are other countries where English isn't their native language...Try and write a blog in dutch/spanish/german. See how amazing your grammar is and comeback to me. Not saying this is the case with all of them, but with a good majority.
    I once wrote a blog in German, through a Spansh translator..
    well, not sure how I feel about this booking. I don't think DB should go heel. Why is he shaking hands with Axel? He's definitely not making Cena tap. That's just wishful thinking.

I like DB challenging for the WWE title but I'm sure he's more of a WHC guy. So this exact same feud, along with Big E replacing Ryback in the mix, and it's good...but better than that, could actually happen. Just replace the heel stuff because Bryan "not over" with the crowd, equals no title run.
    Quote Originally Posted by y2jray
    I have seen like three blogs or posts lately where of has been spelt off consistenly. It is simple English how old are the bloggers on this site?
    Maybe, yeno, there are other countries where English isn't their native language...Try and write a blog in dutch/spanish/german. See how amazing your grammar is and comeback to me. Not saying this is the case with all of them, but with a good majority.
    I have seen like three blogs or posts lately where of has been spelt off consistenly. It is simple English how old are the bloggers on this site?
    The main event, I'd book for Summerslam: Lesnar vs Cena vs Punk. WWEs worst nightmare as one of the Paul Heyman guys leave with the WWE title. This is what starts the feud between Punk and Lesnar.
    Seems like every 3 posts nowadays regards DB. I'm ready for his next world title run as much as the next guy, but you really think he'll make Cena tap out?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.