Blog Comments

The Miz is a prime example of how the standards for quality wrestlers has gone way down hill! The guy's physique is laughable...ok, average at best and the fact that calling himself awesome is an exceptable catch phrase is just sad. John Morrison on the other hand...now that guy has champion written all over him. He and The Miz need to trade places because this is a clear example of the WWE not pushing the right people.
    when the miz beat down brian on monday night raw, that definetly made me believe he is worthy of being a wwe champion. he reminds me of chris jericho, seriously. no one took jericho seriously until he defeated the rock and austin in one night! imagine the miz vs jericho at wrestlemania 27 to unify the world & wwe championship. i would definetly pay to see that match.

so the miz, is the real deal!
    i can see Miz cashing in the MITB at Survivor Series and holding the Champion ship for a very very Long time.
    That would be Great but Moving on to the main picture and to the Future If
    WWE is considering a both Major Title Unification at Wrestlemania 27
    then What would be bigger than Daniel bryan Vs The Miz for the
    Undisputed World cha...mpionship? think about this guys if out of nowhere
    WWE gives
    Daniel Bryan a Surprise Push and makes him the Smackdown World champion
    against The WWE Champion The Miz at the Grandest Stage of them all
    Wrestlemania..Cant get better than this!
    and if we turn the Tables this time and have a Heel Daniel Bryan Vs baby Face Miz ......Wrestlemania would be the Perfect Place for Miz to fill Cenas Shoes for Cena to Turn Heel and Miz becoming the Undisputed Champion and have his awaited Face Turn.Finally!
    I can't stand the Miz but that's what makes him special. Creative has done better with the Miz than anyone else they write for. They're pushing him in the right direction and setting him up to be the favorite heel for many years to come. WWE's greatest mistake is not utilizing talent the way they have the Miz. As long as they can keep Sheamus and the Miz out of each other's paths, they'll have a great route to travel with their heel talents. Now if they can only do something out that pesky tag team division. And why can't we bring back the Cruiserweight division?
    The MIZ is the main reason i still watch WWE...

Cena sucks!!!!
    The MIZ is the future of WWE... This guy has everything needed to be a main event guy. You will soon see the strap on the MIZ. You can take THAT to the bank!..
    i just hate miz dude, end of cant stand that guy.
    and its not how he portrays his chracter, i hated him from tough enough.
    hes a love or hate guy. some ppl like u love him and some ppl like me hate him.

but hes a future champ for sure!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.