Blog Comments

No, Bryan can lose and lose cleanly too. I meant that he should not be beaten down, 3 on 1 as he had been. I don't want him to be Cena because that is what bothered me about Cena, never lose and never sell. Bryan can chase the title for a bit but needs a solid title run when he wins it again. I know Bryan won recently but nothing to change how he usually gets punked.
    I meant Cena in the sense that you want him to be dominant, not lose often, not get laid out often, not chase the title (which is what he's doing), and carry the title for several months to WM. These are things you asked for in your blog, so I drew the conclusion that it's similar to Cena. Not necessarily with agreeing or disagreeing.
    First off, winning at SS only to lose that same night, and then win the next PPV and lose it the very next night, very similar. Winning an 11 on 3 should not be considered that impressive. Most of the time, Bryan is the one being laid out. Feud was already built when Orton won the title, he should have kept it by having Bryan lose different ways and then eventually win at like SS in November. Bryan been jobbing to get Orton more heel heat since he can't get it on his own.

No, not even close to John Cena. Cena never had Vince always try and keep him down. This is what makes Bryan so good, doing it by himself to get over.
    Op, so you want him to be John Cena?
    Few things:

1: Did you write this a while back? Bryan has come out on top for the last 3 weeks on both Raw and Smackdown.

2: Stripping him of the title the next night once isn't doing it 'constantly.'

3: You are aware of how feuds build right? As you seem to be lacking this knowledge.

4: Like 99.9% of the Drive By IWC, you really need to learn what 'jobber' actually means.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    The Yes chants have been going on for over a year now. It feels to me as strong as it has ever been. How long will it last? IDK, how long did you think You Suck and What chants would happen? I say give Bryan the ball and let him run with it. What is the worst that could happen? Orton can cash in at any time to pull the plug.
    I absolutely agree. What's the worst that can happen? However, the blogger states that Punk and Bryan are the big draws in the company now. That's where I say, whoa, you might wanna hit the brakes a bit. Let them do it without the presence of Cena, and see if they truly are the biggest draws. See if they really have what it takes. Is WWE ready to move on without Cena and do they have the next person to carry the company? Only one way to find out, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I think it's truly hard to gauge on the drawing power of Punk and Bryan. Sure, the crowd goes nuts for the "Yes" chants....for now. How long before that novelty ends? And Punk, well, he had his major run. I'm not sure he'll be repeating that. He's actually better served in storylines like what he's in with Brock and Heyman and all. To truly gauge their drawing power, Cena needs to go away. Not be released, obviously, but be gone for an extended period of time. Then, we'll truly see what kind of drawing power this new blood has. My guess would be, ratings would be at their worst and buy rates would falter pretty bad. Of course, that's just my guess. What do I know?
    The Yes chants have been going on for over a year now. It feels to me as strong as it has ever been. How long will it last? IDK, how long did you think You Suck and What chants would happen? I say give Bryan the ball and let him run with it. What is the worst that could happen? Orton can cash in at any time to pull the plug.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.