View RSS Feed

The Enlightened One

1. Get it Together WWE

Now, I will first give WWE props in that it had one of the best matches defintely this year (I know the year is still it is infancy) as well as over the last couple of years. Cena and Punk put on an instant classic! That match had everything in it that makes a great match compelling even with the outcome already pre-determined (you had to know Cena was winning). I will give Cena credit as he had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Patchwork at its finest!

I have no problem with rematches, only a problem when the rematches suck or don't do much to continue the feud. This blog will dissect some rematches as well as some potential WM matches.

Most of the rumored matches will be rematches of some sort from years past. We know one of the main events is Cena Rock II. It is quite sad that even WWE subtly has to admit its mistake in saying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The sad road to Wrestlemania

We all know that the main event of the Chamber is Rock Punk and that Rock is going over to retain the title. Even though I was against the Rock winning in the first place, WWE is going to remain predictable. For those that said Punk didn't draw, his PPV buyrates were good and TLC, the one he was not one and headlined by Cena did quite poorly. Thus, Punk was legit as champ and his reign will one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.