Blog Comments

Well now some time has passed and the road still sucks! I support your ascertion that the talent pool sucks...from their own doing, however! I wrote over 2 yrs ago there were no surprises, due to poor plans and internet spoilers. Their attempt at surprises were old actor/wrestlers in Main Events and winning titles.

Nothing big to look forward to, unless STING interrupts Taker's match
    WWE has become their own worst enemy, using part time, old and washed up wrasslers to win titles and Main Event PPV. They have failed to create and promote new and younger talent in a sustainable manner. The wasted chances with Ryback, Ziggler, Cesaro and Daniel Bryan in favor of promoting their name and company by having the tired-assed Rock and his catch phrases come out of retirement and take spots from other guys...repeated now by Bautista. Talent performs day-in-day-out and gets replaced by these guys...Taker ( wrestles a couple of times a year)...with predictable outcomes. Then Dusty's spawn and Old Aged Outlaws win titles! Cena, Michaels, HHH, Rock and Austin were middle of the road, mid-card guys that chances were given to...they established themselves...developed credibility and eventual gold and glory! Time to move on...out with the old, in with the new!
    Problem is, no real great heel to feud with Bryan which is why he should be champion feuding with someone like HHH to take the strap off of him. Orton doesn't belong in the main event as you said, but a rematch of Brock vs Taker doesn't belong in the main event either which makes it even worse. The WWE title match will be the main event of Mania with Bryan hoisting the WWE title over his head hopefully. That is exactly why I quit watching SD and just watch certain parts of Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by MP.Brouser
    Lol at "Orton cannot get over with the crowd as a heel"

The fucking man gets the biggest heat compared to anyone on the roster right now.
    Have you listened to the reaction he's been getting the past weeks?
    Yea, because the heat is because of Orton's antics. It is working because his plan has come together as a character. Has nothing to do with Orton as to why he is getting heat. Hell, it has nothing to do with Batista's character as to why he is getting heat. They are getting heat because of where they are on the roster. Fans don't want them there. They want Bryan there. They didn't give a flying crap about seeing Cena/Orton at the Royal Rumble as they crapped all over the match. Even Orton gets frustrated over the crowd reaction he is getting. Fans are reacting the way they want to. He doesn't hold us in the palm of his hand. Anyone would be getting heat for being in that spot.
    Lol at "Orton cannot get over with the crowd as a heel"

The fucking man gets the biggest heat compared to anyone on the roster right now.
    Have you listened to the reaction he's been getting the past weeks?
    Brock vs Db at wrestlemania with DB winning will be a great moment to cherish for DB fans like me..
    Cocop29,

First off, Cena is not the biggest merchandise draw as he has been surpassed. Second, do not act like I will not admit when I am wrong as you don't know me. I could say what I really should but me sounding off on your stupid ass would be both trivial and pointless. If DB wins, I will gladly retract as long as it is a legit title reign and not like his previous ones that last one day. DB is not in the title picture as we speak for WM but I really wish he would be champion now. He wins, I will retract after WM.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.