View RSS Feed

The Enlightened One

1. The Road to WM just plain sucks

Usually the build to WM is well planned and creates lots of interest into the biggest PPV of the year. However, the past couple of months have done nothing to build the PPV for a number of reasons. Bad booking, lack of pushes and stale gimmicks are diminishing what normally is a stellar build.

Punk quitting has hurt the WWE as one of its biggest draws no longer is on TV (still a top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE prove me wrong

Now, WWE is a lucrative enterprise and does what it wants with booking and promoting superstars. They used to be really good at creating stars or taking some and making them more popular. For example, Bret Hart, HBK, The Rock, SCSA, Kurt Angle, Christ Benoit, Eddie Guerro, John Cena are stars who benefited from the WWE creative process. There are many more to list but I won't. WWE has the chance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This Is Best for Business: Daniel Bryan, Big Show

Watching WWE over the past couple months has become increasingly difficult because of how bad the product is when it comes to storylines and pushing the right stars. I know that I am a big supporter of Punk, Byran, Sandow, and Ziggler so I admit a bias. However, this product is very predictable and stale!

Daniel Bryan should be the champion right now and I am not saying that because ...

Updated 11-13-2013 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Move On

Now I have been watching the latest blunder by the WWE as are most of you. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton started off as a great storyline and had the ingredients to make a solid feud carry over for a couple of months. However, they are just repeating the same mundane stale manner in which Bryan gets jobbed. I fully get how the want to continue to build him up as the new face and by having him continue ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is WWE going to screw up SS

Over the past couple of editions of Raw some alarming red flags are starting to arise. Instead of building momentum they are depleting it. Vince and Cena are both now becoming apparently lame on the mic. Cena use to deliver strong promos but now they are brutal. He is getting more boring chants and killing the crowd. The garbage coming out of his mouth is absurd, really you are being underestimated. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE's Hits and Misses

Now I have not been blogging for awhile as I have been on hiatus. For whatever reason, when I do blog they never seem to make it on this website. I had stopped really paying attention to WWE product after WM as it was not very interesting or even entertaining. I have begun to follow it again as they have improved their product. First let's start with the misses.

This first one is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Old School Raw, Same New School WWE

WWE missed the opportunity to really get WM going into full gear. The Old School theme was great and the theme music, the ring was an awesome throwback hommage. Then they went and screwed everything up as they are compentently doing these days.

First off, Punk's promo was very good and giving him a reason to wrestle and end the streak. His streak was ended because the fans wanted the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Get it Together WWE

Now, I will first give WWE props in that it had one of the best matches defintely this year (I know the year is still it is infancy) as well as over the last couple of years. Cena and Punk put on an instant classic! That match had everything in it that makes a great match compelling even with the outcome already pre-determined (you had to know Cena was winning). I will give Cena credit as he had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Patchwork at its finest!

I have no problem with rematches, only a problem when the rematches suck or don't do much to continue the feud. This blog will dissect some rematches as well as some potential WM matches.

Most of the rumored matches will be rematches of some sort from years past. We know one of the main events is Cena Rock II. It is quite sad that even WWE subtly has to admit its mistake in saying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The sad road to Wrestlemania

We all know that the main event of the Chamber is Rock Punk and that Rock is going over to retain the title. Even though I was against the Rock winning in the first place, WWE is going to remain predictable. For those that said Punk didn't draw, his PPV buyrates were good and TLC, the one he was not one and headlined by Cena did quite poorly. Thus, Punk was legit as champ and his reign will one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.