Blog Comments

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!
    ^^^ So ur saying that they aint the best but they have beaten Cena, Taker, Kane, Sheamus, Show and Orton. They have beaten the best wwe can throw at them and the only reason they havent beaten CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and The Rock is because Lesnar and Punk are both associated with The Shield through Paul Hayman as every1 believes they are together, and Rock hasnt been given a chance to beat them, if u dont think that they are the best then at least believe in the shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool
    ^^How are they not the best thing in wrestling, please i'd love to hear what crap you spew next.
    Did I say they weren't?

I didn't.

But they aren't.

Case closed.
    ^^How are they not the best thing in wrestling, please i'd love to hear what crap you spew next.
    After the first sentence I had to stop reading.

I think The Shield is overrated. They do a sloppy triple powerbomb ... Yay?

Yes, they have good mic skills but not perfect skills. WWE will have them "dominate" for a few more months, they'll finally lose and then be midcard or jobbers.
    I see where you're coming from now. But I completely agree with your comments about the divas. I may finally write that blog I've been wanting to write. They need to bring back kharma and utilize natalya and tamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derahk
    Wow, your comment had me sitting back and thinking for a moment. First of all, I'm trying to be as objective as possible. I'm not trying to shock or get points from the IWC so I wasn't trying to be mean spirited or be disrespectful in any way. First, there's no doubt I'm a huge WWE fan, though wrestling in general would be debatable. I know most of my history of different the promotions but not a hardcore level like I do WWE. Secondly, I will concede that my love is more towards the business as a whole than any one individual. I don't really have a 'favorite wrestler of all time' however my appreciation extends more to the superstars that a really good at what they do, e.g. Shawn Michaels, Dolph Ziggler etc. I respect the hell out of all the talent inducted into the Hall of Fame this year though I will admit that I don't really care about the Hall of Fame itself. After thinking about it, I realized that I'm not knocking the participants but the event. Not only is it boring and brings the event to a halt but it's also awkward not only to myself but to the inductees as well. They come out and have this forced grin on their face while thinking about what they should be doing. Why not be more exciting? I would have them do something that made their character special, even if it was playing their ring entrance. Play their music, they run into the ring, and then run out. Bruno would be tough given I don't think he had music but they could do SOMETHING. The Hall of Fame induction ceremony is somber and respectful and you watch it with that in mind but this is Wrestlemania! let's have some fun! It's like going to a party, the music is loud, people are in conversation, the pizza gets there and the host wants everything quiet to say grace. Is it wrong? No. Is it the right time/place? Ehhh, nothing wrong with saying grace quietly to yourself. But this also extends to the Divas division. The Divas division sucks not because of the talent but because the WWE doesn't care enough to give them A) a long enough time allotment to have a good match but also B) good enough storylines, and in some cases, a storyline at all for us to even care. So in summation, I understand your concern and I apologize for any miscommunication but it not a knock on the talent but how its presented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jay
    I'm not gonna lie. A little peeved you called the hall of famers a "piss break". Now I respect your opinions and some in the hall of fame shouldn't be there, but still... I respect it for what it is. Not to mention, this year's lineup isn't that bad. I don't care for trump as a person, but looking at the big picture, he did help wwe a few times in big ways. Plus foley, Trish, Bruno, Booker T, etc. I mean like I said I respect your opinion , but are you a true wwe fan, or even wrestling for that matter?
    Wow, your comment had me sitting back and thinking for a moment. First of all, I'm trying to be as objective as possible. I'm not trying to shock or get points from the IWC so I wasn't trying to be mean spirited or be disrespectful in any way. First, there's no doubt I'm a huge WWE fan, though wrestling in general would be debatable. I know most of my history of different the promotions but not a hardcore level like I do WWE. Secondly, I will concede that my love is more towards the business as a whole than any one individual. I don't really have a 'favorite wrestler of all time' however my appreciation extends more to the superstars that a really good at what they do, e.g. Shawn Michaels, Dolph Ziggler etc. I respect the hell out of all the talent inducted into the Hall of Fame this year though I will admit that I don't really care about the Hall of Fame itself. After thinking about it, I realized that I'm not knocking the participants but the event. Not only is it boring and brings the event to a halt but it's also awkward not only to myself but to the inductees as well. They come out and have this forced grin on their face while thinking about what they should be doing. Why not be more exciting? I would have them do something that made their character special, even if it was playing their ring entrance. Play their music, they run into the ring, and then run out. Bruno would be tough given I don't think he had music but they could do SOMETHING. The Hall of Fame induction ceremony is somber and respectful and you watch it with that in mind but this is Wrestlemania! let's have some fun! It's like going to a party, the music is loud, people are in conversation, the pizza gets there and the host wants everything quiet to say grace. Is it wrong? No. Is it the right time/place? Ehhh, nothing wrong with saying grace quietly to yourself. But this also extends to the Divas division. The Divas division sucks not because of the talent but because the WWE doesn't care enough to give them A) a long enough time allotment to have a good match but also B) good enough storylines, and in some cases, a storyline at all for us to even care. So in summation, I understand your concern and I apologize for any miscommunication but it not a knock on the talent but how its presented.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.