Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by daveyrichards
    Accually, Taker beat Ambrose :-P
    Yes Taker beat ambrose on smackdown but they beat taker, kane and bryan on raw before that
    They are the best in the business atm because WWE want them to have an undefeated streak. Case closed.

And I'm not dissing. I like The Shield, but not collectively. Probably from seeing them grow from FCW/NXT. They all have mighty characters and most definitely have huge potential (Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose in particular). I do not know how Roman Reigns got away with 2 years of steroids though. He's practically doubled his muscle mass in 1 and a half years. I'm no expert but surely that's far fetched at best.

My predictions:
    Roman Reigns (future HHH)
    Dean Ambrose (he's unique, probably be the best heel in the business)
    Seth Rollins (future Michaels)
    Vandarius must be a Mark. He probably has his John Cena T shirt on and is busy with his Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy.
    Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are "Wrestlers" They have mic skills and they can sell as well as wrestle. I know wrestling is in the back seat these days but we have two top tier wrestlers with these two.

The "E" has a crappy record about putting the best wrestlers through. With the exception of Punk and BD we have not seen a huge push for "Indy" wrestlers. These two deserve a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius
    After the first sentence I had to stop reading.

I think The Shield is overrated. They do a sloppy triple powerbomb ... Yay?

Yes, they have good mic skills but not perfect skills. WWE will have them "dominate" for a few more months, they'll finally lose and then be midcard or jobbers.
    No one has perfect skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    ^^^ So ur saying that they aint the best but they have beaten Cena, Taker, Kane, Sheamus, Show and Orton. They have beaten the best wwe can throw at them and the only reason they havent beaten CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and The Rock is because Lesnar and Punk are both associated with The Shield through Paul Hayman as every1 believes they are together, and Rock hasnt been given a chance to beat them, if u dont think that they are the best then at least believe in the shield.
    Accually, Taker beat Ambrose :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius
    After the first sentence I had to stop reading.

I think The Shield is overrated. They do a sloppy triple powerbomb ... Yay?

Yes, they have good mic skills but not perfect skills. WWE will have them "dominate" for a few more months, they'll finally lose and then be midcard or jobbers.
    I agree that I almost stopped reading after the first sentence. I think The Shield is far from the best thing in wrestling. If that is the case, then wrestling is heading for doomsday. I think they're okay, but quickly getting bland. It's becoming very repetitive, and I think WWE is afraid to go further than what they are simply because, there are no more ideas for them. Whether or not they'll succeed remains to be seen. Right now, I think what they're doing is safe. They gang up on people and that's that.

They need to be part of the benefit for someone else. Something like an Antonio Cesaro or Wade Barrett face turn. For example. They jump someone that Cesaro just faced. Cesaro begins to walk away and then comes in to help. The crowd gets excited...BAM. Instant positive reaction to Cesaro. Guess who's suddenly over with the crowd? Guess who's getting pops when the music hits? Guess who will have everyone yodeling? Then, Cesaro vs Ziggler for WHC at SummerSlam.

Simple Logic.
    As a collective unit, they are the best in the business right now. However, I'm still interested to see how they'll fare when dismantled. Just to play devil's advocate, we have yet to see a 5 star match from any/all of them.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.