Blog Comments

Number one only if we get Hollywood Rock back, wouldn't that be a perfect set up for Rock vs. Cena II?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre
    how to keep punk heel? simple, Rock did it to avoid fighting Cena again, Cena wins the rumble anounces he'll face Rock, Punk comes out on monday and blames it all on Cena and the wwe universe for believing Rock was in it for anyone but himself, we get a little threeway program with Punk Cena and Rock, Punk is pitted against another face until rock loses at mania then he goes back after Cena...
    Great idea! Now let's see if WWE Creative can pull it off
    how to keep punk heel? simple, Rock did it to avoid fighting Cena again, Cena wins the rumble anounces he'll face Rock, Punk comes out on monday and blames it all on Cena and the wwe universe for believing Rock was in it for anyone but himself, we get a little threeway program with Punk Cena and Rock, Punk is pitted against another face until rock loses at mania then he goes back after Cena...
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    If rock was leader of the shield it would cause a double turn with punk. Why ruin the best heel we have had since hhh was in evolution?
    I 100% agree. I can't think of a way they could do that without turning Punk into a good guy again, hence to why I don't plan on seeing that finish (even though it would be cool). If they could find a way to do it with keeping Punk a heel, that would be great, but the question is how?
    Updated 01-24-2013 at 09:35 PM by Abrech
    If rock was leader of the shield it would cause a double turn with punk. Why ruin the best heel we have had since hhh was in evolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by baj
    I like the idea of the Rock being in league with or the leader of the Shield. I also like the idea of Cena being the leader. The Shield interferes in the match, costing CM Punk the WWE Title. Then the Shield helps Cena win the Royal Rumble. Cena reveals that he's been planning this for the entire year in order to get revenge on the Rock at WM29.
    I would love to see Cena turn heel by being the leader of the Shield, I can honestly say that I never considered that possibility. I just don't believe that the WWE would have him turn heel at this point, too many children who idolize him would be devastated. It would make his character more interesting to me though.
    3.Doesnt make sense.....he has a world title shot whenever he wants with MITB. Why should he win the Rumble? Dolph will last to probably the final 3, but he won't win the Rumble.

Don't see 1 happening. If you are going to have a babyface win....why do it that way? Rocks first WWE title since 02 as he wins the title on his face getting beat up? Do you like ruining a great moment?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.