View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Wrestling Revolution!

“(insert name here) has revolutionised sports entertainment” Chances are, if you’re a wrestling fan, you’ve heard this phrase tossed around more than a racial slur at a red neck get together. Everybody and their grandmother felt they were worthy of laying claim to that honour throughout the nineties and early 2000’s, we heard it so much that after awhile the phrase ...

Updated 01-31-2011 at 02:12 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Chris Jericho and his Choices

It looks like the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla will be taking a leave of absence after tonight and I think it’s a great thing. The past few months have been a great build up for him to take an extended break from the universe and when he returns it will be a comeback comparable to some of the most exciting moments in WWF/WWE history.

The business has changed over the years and ...

Updated 09-28-2010 at 04:43 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Evolution of a Sports Entertainment fan

I remember it like it was yesterday; I was visiting my grandparents for the summer and having the time of my life. As a kid spending time with the old folks was something I looked forward to; there was always the smell of something deliciously awesome coming from the kitchen, cousins would always stop by and visit and at nights my grandpa would always be parked in the living room with a beer and, ...

Updated 09-23-2010 at 12:33 AM by Riel

Tags: attitude, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.