Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO
    I recommend the two others to readers as well since this can be viewed as a "series", collectively analyzing the "State of the E'"

Hmmmmm...Copyright infringement.
    Haha definitely, just following in Vince's footsteps
    But seriously I did say "state of the 'E" in reference to your blogs (I also have made references to other blogs that I don't think many identified haha... Just little nuggets ;-)
    I recommend the two others to readers as well since this can be viewed as a "series", collectively analyzing the "[B]State of the E'[/B]"

Hmmmmm...Copyright infringement. ;)
    bit late to the party, brilliant work
    I just wrote a kinda similar blog i do understand the pop culture and point behind the PG era but change is much needed like you said we don't know what exactly that is yet but booking a little better might help keep the(TEENS AND ADULTS) who have to accompany the (KIDS) that watch that show even Disney has done that with a few movies putting in private jokes that only adults would understand because don't forget the E have to convince the older fans to bring there children to shows or buy them the loads of merchandise overall the blog was enjoyable but i personally have a few things in it that i would disagree with but good job
    Good read. I look forward to reading your other posts.

You're like IWC Wolf Pack since the IWC only sees things in black and white...
    Your opinion alone deserves a 5 star rating here!! CLAPS!!
    A truely beautiful Piece*
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.