Blog Comments

1. Ohno cause everything about him is badass. Even tho I prefer him heel.
    2. The original Accension tag team were great. So cool looking and fluid in the ring. Also maybe one of the greatest underrated nxt entrances ever. I hope this reincarnation of the team works out.
    3. Corey graves. I love his gimmick, entrance music, and his lil taunt where he puts his knuckles together. He could improve on his mix skills. It sounds like he tries too hard to sound tough and cool. And his moveset is kinda boring and slow paced with all the submissions.
    4. Steamboat Jr. He had a great underdog approach to him. I hope he returns healthy.
    5. Paige and summer rae are both entertaining divas that can wrestle in there own right in a lackluster divas division
    I'm ready to see Neville come up after hearing various things about him in interviews. Paige as well, but Neville praise like he has received from superstars has gotten me excited.
    I am happy to see Paige on the list, and No.1 at that. And why can't she be the greatest diva in history? Time shall see.
    Except for graves. I doubt any of these guys ever becomes anything. Kruger's gimmick could be done better by a more dynamic performer (in ring and on mic). Woods is not green, yet he's still doing this dancing crap. mid carder at best, if that.

Neville might actually be too good a performer for the wwe. but not enough of a personality to really make an impact in today's wwe. This guys gonna end up on tna and then japan.

Enzo amore is gonna make the show.

I'm pulling hard for Sami Zayne, because El Genrico is arguably the best wrestler on the planet, and I want to see him go all out on ppv for millions.

It'd be nice if Kassius ohno was more interesting, Chris Hero worked the indy's a long time. BUt I see him getting cut because he's too nothing special. I hope I'm wrong about that.

And Dawson and Dylan look like an actually good tag team.
    Yea, I'm sorry I edited it hope it's more legible. I have no doubts Kassius will be a big star in WWE but my idea is that he might be the former Whc that is released in years time. Xaiver seems more cookie cut in that he will do whatever is asked of him. If you remember cesero was lost at creative mishap perhaps Kassius might be again unforutnataly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion
    As mentioned in a previous comment, proper punctuation would make your blog a more enjoyable read. Nevertheless, your blog was conceptually entertaining.

I agree with you that Kruger, Neville & Graves will all have the opportunity to be great in the WWE, barring any injuries or unforeseen circumstances. Where we disagree are with your #5 & #1 picks.

No disrespect to the Divas at all (Hell, I'm old enough to vividly remember watching & being a huge fan of G.L.O.W.), & I know all the IWC fanboys love her, but the Divas division is not a high priority in the WWE currently; so no matter how awesome Paige is, her impact will definitely be limited. Your #5 pick, Xavier Woods, could have a career similar to the one you described in this blog...but it's not enough to trump the 2 gentlemen of whom I feel you omitted from your top 5 erroneously.

At the #5 spot, I would replace Xavier Woods with Sami Zayn. Zayn, better known as 'El Generico' during his time in the indies, is an internationally-acclaimed wrestler That has amazing in-ring skills & charisma. His mic skills may leave a little to be desired, but the overall package he brings to the table is undeniable. I can easily see him filling the gaping void for a dynamic "little man" with all the injuries & other concerns surrounding Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne & Sin Cara.

As for the #1 spot, that belongs to Kassius Ohno, no doubt. I love his intelligent dialogue. When i see him I see visions of Edge, but ready to go now because, like Zayn, Ohno has an extensively successful independent career wrestling under the moniker of 'Chris Hero'. His in-ring skills are top-notch. His personality lends itself able to be a face or a heel almost seamlessly. Ohno has above-average mic skills, to be modest. He is ready right now & could make a huge impact in several different ways, face or heel, depending on where the WWE wants his character to go.

Anywho, good blog overall....keep it up!!
    Well said and Great Entry.
    As mentioned in a previous comment, proper punctuation would make your blog a more enjoyable read. Nevertheless, your blog was conceptually entertaining.

I agree with you that Kruger, Neville & Graves will all have the opportunity to be great in the WWE, barring any injuries or unforeseen circumstances. Where we disagree are with your #5 & #1 picks.

No disrespect to the Divas at all (Hell, I'm old enough to vividly remember watching & being a huge fan of G.L.O.W.), & I know all the IWC fanboys love her, but the Divas division is not a high priority in the WWE currently; so no matter how awesome Paige is, her impact will definitely be limited. Your #5 pick, Xavier Woods, could have a career similar to the one you described in this blog...but it's not enough to trump the 2 gentlemen of whom I feel you omitted from your top 5 erroneously.

At the #5 spot, I would replace Xavier Woods with Sami Zayn. Zayn, better known as 'El Generico' during his time in the indies, is an internationally-acclaimed wrestler That has amazing in-ring skills & charisma. His mic skills may leave a little to be desired, but the overall package he brings to the table is undeniable. I can easily see him filling the gaping void for a dynamic "little man" with all the injuries & other concerns surrounding Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne & Sin Cara.

As for the #1 spot, that belongs to Kassius Ohno, no doubt. I love his intelligent dialogue. When i see him I see visions of Edge, but ready to go now because, like Zayn, Ohno has an extensively successful independent career wrestling under the moniker of 'Chris Hero'. His in-ring skills are top-notch. His personality lends itself able to be a face or a heel almost seamlessly. Ohno has above-average mic skills, to be modest. He is ready right now & could make a huge impact in several different ways, face or heel, depending on where the WWE wants his character to go.

Anywho, good blog overall....keep it up!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.