View RSS Feed

mr.onemanband

1. 5 NXT Prospects that will be the future

Hey mr.onemanband on his own blog in today's blog I will be talking about NXT prospects. We aren't talking about any prospects we are talking the five future stars of the WWE.*

5. Xavier Woods - You probably are scratching your heads on this why woods? He couldn't do it in TNA. So why is this my guy. Woods is exciting he's refreshing his promos have that something about him. He's very ...

Updated 07-15-2013 at 04:23 AM by mr.onemanband

Tags: blog, nxt, top 5, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Bad push at bad time good push good time

I'm still working on the brad maddox miz effect article so now I'll go to my next one I had

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and before I go on to begin my blog today I like to say thank you to those who read and enjoyed it.

Today in the latest addition of my blog I am talking about bad pushes at bad times and good pushes at good times.
    The first will be a bad push ...
  3. Tyson Kidd will win World Heavyweight Championship

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and today I will be starting a new blog trend cause my last one didn't go over to well. So here we go, my blog is*

** * * * * Mr.onemanband's bold prediction*

Alright so for my first bold prediction is this.
    Drum roll please.....

Tyson Kidd will win the World Heavyweight Championship at least once in his career. ...
  4. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.