Blog Comments

Exactly, that is why it should be exclusive to Survivor Series and provide more meaning to a ppv that has lost so much.
    This is happening everywhere, over everything. Music, movies, tv shows, video games, sports, news, politics, youtube videos, cell phones, photos, weather, regular or chocolate milk, coffee or tea......everything. You can either carry on and ignore it and it wont bother you one iota and youll never hear from, see or deal with it again, it will not infringe on your life or brain ever ever again...... Or you embrace it and visit the blogs and message boards and come in and bitch too.

I come here throughout the day because quite honestly, the other people in my cubicle wouldnt know what to make of me complaining about John Cena, neither would my sister, my parents, my wife, a good amount of my friends, facebook, my boss etc.. So i come here to do this because, you know, im amongst wrestling fans.

Perhaps i missed the whole point of your blog being El Genericos name, or that people shouldnt post opinions on wrestlers, yet you give your opinions on wrestlers.

Pretty sure I just got trolled.

Dammit.

PS: Sammy sane is a ridiculous name, but I felt the same times ten about Kassius Ohno
    yeah i know there are some people on these sites that act like pit bulls and attack you if you say anything against there favorite superstar granted we are all entitled to our own opinions but don't you think it makes you closed minded to just argue and say well i don't care what you say back in your opinion you wrong and always will be .... i like dean ambrose and others don't that's fine i'm not gonna bash you for it that is why we are all called fans who see the business differently from the next and just because you feel you know so much about this guy or that ppv doesn't mean your better then everyone else and have to argue about it. open conversation is healthy and i try in my blogs that i post to kinda make it open and optional to get us all talking together granted i give my opinion on how i feel but i'm not the only person in the icw
    Have you watched any of the matches Dean had in FCW with Seth Rollins? Those may change your mind about him. And plus he's an absolute beast on the mic
    Quote Originally Posted by shortncurly
    You know, by posting this you are apart of the Internet Wrestling Community. The IWC is just people posting their thoughts on wrestling in an internet forum. People who like watching many different companies and styles of wrestling tend to view wrestling differently than those that limit their exposure to one company. Either way, if you are posting about wrsetling on the internet...Welcome to the IWC!
    I know and i acknowledge that fact in the first paragraph.
    You know, by posting this you are apart of the Internet Wrestling Community. The IWC is just people posting their thoughts on wrestling in an internet forum. People who like watching many different companies and styles of wrestling tend to view wrestling differently than those that limit their exposure to one company. Either way, if you are posting about wrsetling on the internet...Welcome to the IWC!
    Nice read, always wanted to something like this myself. I would def like to see some more. I agreed with the majority of what you said. The IWC can be quite sickening sometimes. There are only so many Rock shouldn't be champ threads or CM is amazing threads one can handle. I do consider myself part of the IWC because I'm here everyday but I have plenty of friends who watch wrestling and aren't. Who we like and who the IWC like are very different. I know people who love Cena and the majority don't care for Punk or Ziggler. It's like the IWC thinks if a good portion of them like a certain guy he should be pushed to the top forever, ignoring the fact that the vast majority of wrestling fans do not visit these type of sites. I could go on but I could rant for days. Would like to see more of these from you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.