Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan
    Stop broadcasting bullshit

Can you expand this per-say "bullshit?" Such as what to broadcast to please everyone?

Cena jobbing to Ziggler would have pleased me, but it wouldn't have pleased everyone.

Barrett beating Orton clean pleased me, but it didn't please some others.

Some of the promos didn't please me, but got a strong crowd reaction. Some other promos did please me.

MIZ, Flair and Cesaro pleased me, but obviously not everyone.

Rock concert pleased me, but again not everyone

If Bret Hart would have showed up it would have pleased some, but not me cause he looks like a old lesbian now and it's sad...LOL
    Updated 01-16-2013 at 05:33 PM by Playboy Stevie V
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    IDK what the WWE has to do to please everyone.
    Stop broadcasting bullshit
    IDK what the WWE has to do to please everyone, but I don't think it's possible.

I thought RAW'S 20th was just fine. It was better show then what they had, let say, 10 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by LM_StraightEdge
    I would just like to know how if you watch 1 out of 15 times, that makes you a 25% hardcore viewer and 75% casual?!

Joking aside, I was a little disappointed there wasn't more of a nostalgic feel for the 20th anniversary show, but then I suppose they have got to look to the future and stop looking back. I am a massive Rock fan but his "Rock Concert" was just pointless and ineffective. Loved the brawl at the end though, I like that Punk is still a fighting heel, and doesn't run away etc.

I'll cut you some slack as you said it was your first blog, but it is a little too negative. Maybe you are expecting too much and have to accept where WWE is at the moment.
    Fair question and nice feedback! To answer your question, I'd call myself a 25% hardcore fan now because I've been watching wrestling since the mid-latter stages of the Attitude Era and have loved it since! It's just recently, the past few years, that I don't bother watching as much as I used to
    They just did the Raw 1000, where tons of people were there. I was not really looking forward to this Raw but thoroughly enjoyed it. Im tired of these old celebration shows, where they parade out sgt slaughter and roddy piper and friggin DX and have just abysmal backstage segments and terribly long in ring segments. This was refreshing and it pushed the product forward, which they really need this time of year.

I enjoyed the show aside from this:
    -Rocks heyman song (terrible)
    -Cena kicking out of absolultely everything a future world champion and potential face of the company through at him.
    -THE MIZ - though I think a good thing, is this sgement really REALLY REALLY REALLY, exposed Miz, REALLY. YES REALLY. REALLY, AWESOME REALLY REALLY, MUST SEE, AWESOME REALLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by LM_StraightEdge
    I like that Punk is still a fighting heel, and doesn't run away etc.
    Try going to youtube and watching his feud with Ryback. Not to mention, 4 consecutive screw job title defenses. Sure, he's fantastic. What a fighter.
    I would just like to know how if you watch 1 out of 15 times, that makes you a 25% hardcore viewer and 75% casual?!

Joking aside, I was a little disappointed there wasn't more of a nostalgic feel for the 20th anniversary show, but then I suppose they have got to look to the future and stop looking back. I am a massive Rock fan but his "Rock Concert" was just pointless and ineffective. Loved the brawl at the end though, I like that Punk is still a fighting heel, and doesn't run away etc.

I'll cut you some slack as you said it was your first blog, but it is a little too negative. Maybe you are expecting too much and have to accept where WWE is at the moment.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.