Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    Never understood the mind set of loving one product means you got to hate the rival. You can't possibly like both. I love both TNA and the WWE and I have gripes about both too, but not everything is going to be perfect and make me happy 100% of the time. Would I like it to? Of course, but that's impossible.

Can't like Coke and Pepsi?

Can't like boxing and the UFC?
    I've totally given up on trying to figure out the mentality, I really have. Especially about something as life defining as wrestling.

Not hugged enough as a child perhaps or hugged too much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    He can't expand because he has no wish to. He's one of those who claims he never watches WWE anymore but you'll always find him making disparaging remarks about the product.

He's one of those TNA fans that make the rest of us TNA fans look like emotionally crippled fanboys with a siege mentality. Bra-vo sir, Bra-vo.
    Never understood the mind set of loving one product means you got to hate the rival. You can't possibly like both. I love both TNA and the WWE and I have gripes about both too, but not everything is going to be perfect and make me happy 100% of the time. Would I like it to? Of course, but that's impossible.

Can't like Coke and Pepsi?

Can't like boxing and the UFC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    Can you expand this per-say "bullshit?"
    He can't expand because he has no wish to. He's one of those who claims he never watches WWE anymore but you'll always find him making disparaging remarks about the product.

He's one of those TNA fans that make the rest of us TNA fans look like emotionally crippled fanboys with a siege mentality. Bra-vo sir, Bra-vo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Try going to youtube and watching his feud with Ryback. Not to mention, 4 consecutive screw job title defenses. Sure, he's fantastic. What a fighter.
    Why would I go to YouTube when I have been watching anyway? Good one anyway though. Sorry did you see Punk run away during any of those? Must have just been on your screen that he did. He is a heel, it's in Heel 101 that they cheat to win, if he just beat everyone clean he wouldn't have any heat and would still be getting cheered every week. But yes he is fantastic and a great fighter.
    I can't understand that people like the Trump-stuff and don't like the Miz/Flair thing.

I'd rather see Miz botch a Figure-4 with a look of 'OMFG I'm in the ring with Ric Flair this is awesome' anyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    I think what people are trying to say is that it was better than an average Raw.What with Cage match,Rock & Punk,Ric Flair and Vince on.But it didnt live up to the hype of a 20th anniversary show (although they didnt hype it that much) so people were a bit dissapointed that there was no HBK,HHH,Taker,Austin or Bret
    Pretty much summed it up man. But, in my opinion, it wasn't even too special of a Raw; if it wasn't for the cage match, what would have made it different from the Slammy Show a few weeks ago, or Rock's return? Not much, but again, that's just my opinion and some may not agree.
    I think what people are trying to say is that it was better than an average Raw.What with Cage match,Rock & Punk,Ric Flair and Vince on.But it didnt live up to the hype of a 20th anniversary show (although they didnt hype it that much) so people were a bit dissapointed that there was no HBK,HHH,Taker,Austin or Bret
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.