Blog Comments

If WWE was smart, they could use this to their advantage. At Wrestlemania, Del Rio retains via a quick roll up. Swagger flips out and attacks Del Rio post-match. Rodriguez distracts Swagger for a second, allowing Del Rio to slap on the arm bar (maybe wrapped around a chair?), resulting in a month-long "injury". After the 30 day suspension, have him return seekingrevenge. Keep him in the main title scene, but hold off on putting the strap on him.
    On a side note; isn't it about time we just legalized weed? This crap is just ridiculous ..
    I'm thinking they will have swagger lose at Wm in a controversial way then he wool be locked into the main event spot again and after the 30 day suspension starting the day after Wm he can com back with a big impact *** without the raci zeb culter
    People need to learn what the difference is between a wellness test failure and what happened here before going off on a long rambling rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam
    Weed is considerred illegal by United States goverment and is illegal in all states. It is only legal in some states with a prescription. And yes weed does have ill-effects as it effects judgement. In my opinion he should be suspended and made an example of.
    It's actually legal in the state of Washington (and one other state) with or with out a prescription .. you just can't have enough to sell. so.... that's awkward.
    My question is this....What is WWE going to do once marijuana is legalized entirely? Fact is...its still a drug and will still show up in someones system.

What would WWE have said to Swagger is he had eaten a shitload of something with poppy seed in it? Poppyseed shows up in drug tests with a false positive?

WWE needs to be a little more clear on their policy regarding poppy based drugs cause poppyseed itself is used in ALOT of things that people eatand it had the THC in it making it a drug.
    but there's a difference between failing the wellness test and getting arrested for a dui. That needs to be remembered.
    Weed is considerred illegal by United States goverment and is illegal in all states. It is only legal in some states with a prescription. And yes weed does have ill-effects as it effects judgement. In my opinion he should be suspended and made an example of.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.