View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

1. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS .... 2013 and beyond

Hey everyone,

so as we are only a week and a half away from wrestlemania ,I can't help but wonder who will leave as the champion of each division. (Ie: WWE, WHC, US, IC, Divas, Tag team) or maybe who is even in the running to hold the belt in the year coming. Which superstar deserves the shot along with the rest of the locker room who fits and who doesn't. Strap in and here we go. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wwe .... In the long run 2013

Hey guys, I had a few thoughts and maybe it would be cool to get a big discussion going... here is what i was thinking how do you see it going

The wrestlemania season is in full swing and based on what we have seen so far ARE YOU EXCITED TO WATCH IT? I personally always do, I have since i was a kid (I'M 23) but this year just hasn't really grabbed my interest. Now i read multiple opinions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?

Hi guys once again I'm here to hopefully bring you a subject to talk about..... So here it goes.

FANDANGO ? now is it me or are the rest of you really sick of the vignettes and the last four supposed matches he didn't compete in (BECAUSE I AM). With that being said i have a few things i feel i need to say about the situation......

First off who's idea was it to create a dancing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.