View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

1. KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?

Hey there everyone hope the weekend is treating you all well... so now on to the show. With the recent arrest of jack swagger (#1 contender WHC) there are now many things up in the air as to how the E will go about fixing the situation. Also this is not the first time an incident like this has occurred will the E lean from there mistakes or air on the side of business?

OK so MR. Swagger ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The grandest stage of them all? Really.....

HEY guys, whats up ? there is a big winter storm gearing up to slam us here in the north east i live in the MA. SO STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!!!

I have been reading your guys predictions and dream cards for wrestlemania 29 & 30. to me there seems to be a few things up in the air as to what might be booked because anything can happen in the next 6 weeks or so. many people have been ...

Updated 02-08-2013 at 04:46 PM by BECCA_IS_AWESOME

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CREATIVE Vs. MCMAHON who is right/wrong 2013

I have been thinking about my hopes for this year in WWE, and among the things i wish to see but probably wont, is a better booking system. I'm not saying that the E' cant do there job but, i think big changes need to happen. I have read many of the great blogs posted about what should/shouldn't happen this year and, I believe they are great suggestions. I just cant help but feel that despite how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.