Blog Comments

Divas title would probably be Natalya. Kaitlyn beating her would help her out a lot. If AJ goes into the division and competes she should win the Divas title. Since Kaitlyn just won it, doesn't make a lot of sense.

Tag titles probably a rematch with Team Hell No after they lose. Probably Usos would be next in line or Mysterio/Cara if both are ready by that time.

World title: Dolph cashes in and wins. Del Rio for a month or 2 fueding. Possibly Miz, Jericho, Sheamus. If Swagger wins, the same virtually. Del Rio wins, possibly Orton would be next on the list.

WWE title: Cena vs Rock than later Lesnar since he is on the payback ppv poster.

IC, I would have loved to seen Jericho/Barrett instead of Miz. Be a win that Barrett needs since he really only defeated Kofi really since his reign began. Student vs teacher would have been cool. Christian likely when he returns would be cool.

US, shocked it isn't on the Mania card. I'd rather see Cesaro on the card than Fandango or Clay and Albert. Kofi would be ok or the Big Show. Love to see Cesaro attempt his finish on him like he did on Khali.
    That is a nice blog good job. WWE Championship- Cena will defeat Rock at WM and since Rock is sceduled for Extreme Rules so that will be the 3rd rematch. But I think the next will be a heel Randy Orton.
    World Heavyweight Championship- The next xhallenger besides Dolph Ziggler will be either Sheamus or Mark Henry. Possibly Ryback.

IC Champiionship- Definatly The Miz, Rhodes, Returning Christian,
    Us Championship- Will be R_Truth, Kingston, returning Evan Bourne
    TagTeam Championship- PTP, Uso, and maybe The Ascension.
    Diva's Championship- Tamina, AJ, Possibly Paige from NXT.
    Not sure of your logic about Wade Barrett going on to bigger things. He hasn't exactly been a huge standout.

The rest of it, I pretty much agree with. They could certainly use some more tag teams.
    Remember when Dolph Ziggler debuted, he would just go around and introduce himself backstage, saying, "I'm Dolph Ziggler," until he made his in-ring debut against Batista and he did the same thing in the ring. Same thing in my mind.
    Looking forward to Wrestlemania as always but also looking forward to the part timers stepping back out of the limelight and some of the new(mid) boyos stepping up for awhile. Tensai for world champ!
    The Hall of Fame is currently the most exciting part of WrestleMania as of now. The card itself just isn't interesting to me.
    Why take it so seriously? It isn't like life is going to end if he doesn't compete. I find it comedic when he does that stupid name over and over making fans mad. This way, youll want to see him wrestle when he does. Just like a manager always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. When the face finally gets his hands on him.....everyone goes crazy.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.