Blog Comments

A good and pretty realistic prediction. Great first blog mate!
    Yeah cara is a question mark and you are right about rey but that match imo can steal the show at wrestlemania if done right, and a perfect set up at the RR for cara to turn.
    I was just thinking actually if the pre-show instead of my first idea beacuse for the RR i think the divas will get some time, have a pre-show with some top stars winner gets number 30 or and the first one tossed out is number one any opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR
    Good read just thinking a few things i think the tag team could be team hell no vs sin cara and mysterio. Sin Cara turns on Mysterio which sets up their Wrestlemania match.
    I think the pre-show should be like a over the top battle royal or some kind of gimmick match for the last spot in the RR, with people like 3MB, JTG and other people like that try to put someone up to the next level.
    Really god blog man would have wrote my own but running out of time
    I completely forgot about Cara and Rey. I think them and Rhodes Scholars would be a great feud.
    I just think the WWE may be a little bit reluctant to throw a belt on them because Rey's injuries and how Sin Cara really hasn't lived up to the hype.

Also, the pre show battle royal would be great. Forgot about that as well.
    Good read just thinking a few things i think the tag team could be team hell no vs sin cara and mysterio. Sin Cara turns on Mysterio which sets up their Wrestlemania match.
    I think the pre-show should be like a over the top battle royal or some kind of gimmick match for the last spot in the RR, with people like 3MB, JTG and other people like that try to put someone up to the next level.
    Really god blog man would have wrote my own but running out of time
    Thanks guys. I'm going to try to be making realistic blogs every time. I know as a fan its mindblowing to see people actually think Goldberg or Stonecold, or hell even Sting would find a way into an event.

Any feedback is welcome though!
    This was a great blog. Its a breath of fresh air to see a prediction that isnt some crazy,impossible card. I really hope the rumble ends the show instead of rock vs punk. The chances of Taker returning seem very likely so it definately should be ending it.
    Good blog. I'm hoping for an Undertaker win at the Rumble to set up a Streak vs Streak match at Wrestlemania against CM Punk. Punk retains over the Rock, but definitely not clean. Likely due to interferance by either Cena (setting up Rock vs Cena II at Wrestlemania) or the Shield, setting up a Rock-Cena-Ryback vs Shield match at Wrestlemania, the Shield's first loss. The second option here would be much better than Rock-Cena II, but you never know what bonehead moves creative will come up with. Hopefully Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank and becomes the new WHC; it's been a long time coming, and would set up a series of matches against Orton (hopeful Ziggler opponent at Wrestlmania), Shamus, Christian, others.

I like PPV predictions like yours that are fairly realistic in nature, not what the IWC can come up with in their wildest dreams. Nice job.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.