Blog Comments

I believe Wade Barrett should be above Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose. Wade should be the #1. Who can forget about the nexus deal where Wade must win the title or Cena gets fired. Yeah the aftermath was crappy as hell but I loved the story up to that match. Cody should be #2 because yeah he needs a little mic work, get rid of the 'stache, and he will be a 3-time World champ. not WWE champ, World champ. And Antonio should be #3. Dolph should not be on this list as he has an icepick and is about to take it to this earth to make an earthshattering Champion's debut. Unless his Title reign will last only ten minutes. I do know this is in your opinion, i see your reasons, and I hope you are right, not me.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks The Miz is the dark horse for this year's Royal Rumble. They're going to give the guy SOMETHING to promote The Marine 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade
    They have just written Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio off of tv after attacks by The Shield. Mysterio's having issues with WWE and Sin Cara has a knee injury.

Good blog mate. Like the others have said, it's been one of the more realistic ones on here. I personally think Undertaker will return and win, setting up the title run vs streak match but as long as Punk defeats Rock i will be happy.

If Rock wins the title and Cena wins the Rumble i will be gutted.
    WHY WHY WHY?! People...TRY TO UNDERSTAND...UNDERTAKER IS TOO OLD AND WILL NOT WIN THE TITLE OR THE RUMBLE...TRY TO GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD...EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THE CHOICE WILL BE ROCK WINNING THE TITLE AND CENA WINNING THE TITLE FROM HIM ON WRESTLEMANIA....ROCK VS CENA WITHOUT THE TITLE ON THE LINE ON WM WILL BE POINTLESS. PEOPLE REALLY....IF YOUR OPINION MAKES NO SENSE, KEEP FOR YOURSELVES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzilla
    I completely forgot about Cara and Rey. I think them and Rhodes Scholars would be a great feud.
    I just think the WWE may be a little bit reluctant to throw a belt on them because Rey's injuries and how Sin Cara really hasn't lived up to the hype.

Also, the pre show battle royal would be great. Forgot about that as well.
    They have just written Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio off of tv after attacks by The Shield. Mysterio's having issues with WWE and Sin Cara has a knee injury.

Good blog mate. Like the others have said, it's been one of the more realistic ones on here. I personally think Undertaker will return and win, setting up the title run vs streak match but as long as Punk defeats Rock i will be happy.

If Rock wins the title and Cena wins the Rumble i will be gutted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I don't believe Cena will have a match before the Rumble. Need some star power in there other than Ryback.

Same triple threat match we had just months ago? How about Tamina vs Eve? Or someone unknown talent from developmental goes to the Rumble and defeats her?

No need for another rematch expecting Barrett would lose.

No, I don't want Big Show vs Sheamus again. How about Mysterio vs Big Show? Make him look more dominant than ever man handling Mysterio.

I believe Ryback will win and go on to face the Big Show at Mania for the world title. That is my expectation since Sheamus lost at TLC. Hope Dolph cashes it in on Ryback post match. Be an epic heel moment!!
    We've seen Big Show and Mysterio. Big Show destroying Rey wouldn't make him look dominant, that would be a big man beating up a little man.
    The WWE is to big on Sheamus, especially HHH, he'll be in a title match at the Rumble.
    Cena can still have a match and compete in the Rumble, guys do it every year.

Thanks again everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR
    Good read just thinking a few things i think the tag team could be team hell no vs sin cara and mysterio. Sin Cara turns on Mysterio which sets up their Wrestlemania match.
    I think the pre-show should be like a over the top battle royal or some kind of gimmick match for the last spot in the RR, with people like 3MB, JTG and other people like that try to put someone up to the next level.
    Really god blog man would have wrote my own but running out of time
    Thank you...my thought exactly about the pre-show. The tag team match I do think is ok with rhode scholars. Undertaker winning as some1 said, is not going to happen, why people keep pushing cena-rock 2 W/O the title on the line? The match will happen but it will be for the title...otherwise it would be a waste of time.
    Surprises in the rumble? Few returns, maybe Christian, Mark Henry, legends or another superstars...i would say the same ones that showed up for the Slammy awards except Ric Flair.

The WHC with Mark Henry on it is ridiculous...that's the only really bad thing on this blog...overall 7 of 10 for this blog. For WM I would like to see Orton-Sheamus on a street fight with a heel Orton...Big Show against RYback and Ziggler as WHC against...hmmm not sure...a lot of people say Miz, but I won't give a name for this one.
    i think and i know it is a longshot but kofi should lose the title to wade and go on to win the rumble and fued for for the whc with ziggler because these two put on great matches together
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.