Blog Comments

I would hope that TNA would put Austin Aries back on top. His build up last year was amazingly done but his run was just too short for such a fantastic athlete. He also beat Ray to many times to not beat him again, this time for the championship.
    I would love Magnus to get his opportunity but sadly I can only see him taking the TV Title rather than the big one. If not Magnus then I would love Kaz to join Aces and Eights after getting an offer he simply couldn't refuse and Daniels to get a World title shot, this would lead to Kaz screwing over Bully and turn out that Daniels and Kaz are the saviours of TNA and we finally get Daniels as TNA champion.
    I think Bully Ray will lose the Championship sometime between now and BFG to someone like Hardy or Angle only to win it back in a rematch. I think AJ will eventually join Aces and Eights and be put in the BFG series to prevent others from getting a shot at Bully Ray. He wins it then announces his intention to win back the title and quites Aces and Eights and becomes the new champion.
    Matt morgan wants to erase all of hogans mistake's and the biggest mistake was bully ray ... Would be the biggest tweener champion I can remember
    Morgan becoming teh champ will be real good..n he has a purpose as well..if we go by teh story..even Storm has the purpose as he had many issues when A & 8s kicked off..

I'm actually for a Morgan reign or Storm reign..but as a huge fan of Abyss I want him to become the champ only to see one more Lockdown match b/n Abyss n Aj...
    Hulk Hogan will dethrone bull and becoming TNA World Champion
    Completely forgot about Abyss, its been so long since he 'disappeared'. However, I feel Chris Parks is enjoying portraying Joseph Parks at the minute but that suggestion could be dark horse. I shall be honest and say that I am not a fan of Storm. Whenever he has the mic I just want to rip off my ears so I dont have to listen to him. I would be content with AJ or Morgan defeating Ray.
    Matt morgan wants to erase all of hogans mistake's and the biggest mistake was bully ray ... Would be the biggest tweener champion I can remember
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.