Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    So people still don't understand the terms 'buried, and 'jobbed out?'

No understanding of how strong Punk was made to look in his move away from the title picture?

Also no understanding with the whole, 'wrestling doesn't matter any more,' schtick. Do people just not watch with even a tiny modicum of understanding these days or does the drive by IWC just prefer to dribble into their chips while watching?
    *Dribbles into Chips*
    Lowlight of the Night: The finale of The Rock/Punk and the immediate hyping of Rock/Cena II.
    Disagree with this, del rio kicking bucket to big show's head is stupid as it is(i am not even talking that he should get disqualified) , the fact that it got botched makes it even worse. Other then that nice blog, i got similar oppinion on most of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979

No understanding of how strong Punk was made to look in his move away from the title picture?

Also no understanding with the whole, 'wrestling doesn't matter any more,' schtick. Do people just not watch with even a tiny modicum of understanding these days or does the drive by IWC just prefer to dribble into their chips while watching?
    After reading this "rating" blog, I'd have to say that they dribble into their chips. Anything else is too complicated for their limited understanding.
    I agree with most everything said, and I two expected Christian to be Dolph Ziggler's opponent, but it was nice to see him get a well deserved win.

We've seen him do it before. Hell, the barricade gets broken every other PPV but there was just something epic about that one. I think it's fast becoming his signature move.
    Yeah when Reigns did that spear to Sheamus I freaking jumped out of my seat like Holy Shit Reigns that was massive. The spear on Ryback was pretty crazy too. The next Edge?? Lol jk.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.