Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    Please don't post MMA stuff on this site. I know it's a case of "well you knew what you were getting when you clicked on it" but MMA has nothing to do with wrestling. Just because you see Ryan Clark posting UFC garbage does not mean you should.
    Who are you to judge what should be posted? I run the MMA Contests and have seen the interest in MMA pick up since I joined this site. I've also posted blogs about MMA, and Frank - The Owner of this site is willing to let us post blogs about MMA, there's even an MMA section in the forums if you would take the time to look.

So please quit acting like your the head honcho around here. You didn't have to read the blog if you didn't like the subject. Grow up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie09
    Zero issue with MMA blogs, I've seen Ryan post the occasional MMA stories, when there's a big card on like Silva v Sonnen for e.g. I did order this PPV, good show but the Main event really saved it to be honest as that Co Main event brought the show down , Machida has go away heat as a far as im concerned and a Title rematch with Jones is about as interesting as Paint Drying, like The Punk Mentioned, if your not a MMA fan, thats fine, but no ones forcing you to click on MMA blogs, Grice v Bermudez was amazing, if your trying to introduce MMA to a new fan, that would be a fight I would show them.
    Yeah the Hendo/Machida fight was pretty awful but his fight with Jones has the potential to be just as good as their first at UFC 140. I quite liked that fight so fingers crossed we get more of the same.

Totally agree with you on Grice vs. Bermudez. I've only just started watching the prelim fights...glad I made the decision to do so!
    Zero issue with MMA blogs, I've seen Ryan post the occasional MMA stories, when there's a big card on like Silva v Sonnen for e.g. I did order this PPV, good show but the Main event really saved it to be honest as that Co Main event brought the show down , Machida has go away heat as a far as im concerned and a Title rematch with Jones is about as interesting as Paint Drying, like The Punk Mentioned, if your not a MMA fan, thats fine, but no ones forcing you to click on MMA blogs, Grice v Bermudez was amazing, if your trying to introduce MMA to a new fan, that would be a fight I would show them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    Please don't post MMA stuff on this site. I know it's a case of "well you knew what you were getting when you clicked on it" but MMA has nothing to do with wrestling. Just because you see Ryan Clark posting UFC garbage does not mean you should.
    Do you have anything to do with the everyday running of this site? If so, sure sorry about that.

If not, no. This website may be dedicated primarily to Pro Wrestling but there are still a select few who happen to enjoy the MMA/UFC stories posted by Ryan. These blogs are for those select few.

As you mentioned, you know what you get when you click on this post. I appreciate your opinion and feedback but if you don't like it...don't click on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Punk
    *Dribbles into Chips*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    After reading this "rating" blog, I'd have to say that they dribble into their chips. Anything else is too complicated for their limited understanding.
    How would you rate the matches? I welcome the constructive feedback.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.