Blog Comments

Great review man.
    Nice review! It does sort of make me chuckle that you never believed for a second that Cena would lose but actually believed that Undertaker would lose. It's been 20 years man! It's not happening.
    didnt the stupid fuck just admit to NEVER paying taxes???

looks like his retirement is going to start in federal pen...

you know what they make you do in fed? toss the salad.
    Couldnt agree more, cant stand neither Diaz. Im just disappointed GSP didn't destroy him like he said he would. Although hopefully hes been beaten into retirement. I was dreading the thought of a flash KO and Diaz winning the title. Nobody better to hold the belt than GSP, although I'm a huge fan, so a bit of bias
    The Diaz brothers remind me of the kids who were always in and out of school suspension, used to fight all the time, likely got horrid grades and never really amounted to much of anything until they found MMA. I cant stand either Nick or Nate. I love watching them get exposed by talent on a regular basis.

And yes as for the 1st fight, it was pretty disappointing, but almost what you have to expect from Mike Ricci.
    Decent blog buddy, I like the way you rated the fights. Condit vs. Hendricks was an awesome bout that had the fans standing at the event centre and those of us at home on the edge of our seats. A true back and forth war that really saved the PPV. You gave a good review here, although I wish it were more elaborate and a little longer. Keep it up.
    I think your points are pretty spot on here with the bouts that took place, and you've done a decent job of grabbing the reader's attention. So..... Good Review Blog Bro.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.