Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dime Store Saint
    Review was pretty spot on as to how I saw it live at MetLife. I liked the opening match and the tag match. I was impressed by Jericho and Fandango despite the botch ending and Taker/Punk stole show just like Taker does year in,year out. The crowd was disappointing live considering how hot they were for Raw. I think the event was better than all what the IWC give credit for
    Cheers bud! Yeah loved some elements, hated others and felt a little in different about others. Wrestlemania will always divide, especially members of the IWC who get upset and throw tantrums when things don't go their way! I try to look at the events from both the perspective of a long time fan and someone who has never seen it before.
    Review was pretty spot on as to how I saw it live at MetLife. I liked the opening match and the tag match. I was impressed by Jericho and Fandango despite the botch ending and Taker/Punk stole show just like Taker does year in,year out. The crowd was disappointing live considering how hot they were for Raw. I think the event was better than all what the IWC give credit for
    Quote Originally Posted by RasslinGOOD
    And here we have another one jumping on the "I always knew Fandago would be greaaaaat" bandwagon.

The guy had one good match, the gimmick still sucks. It's the man behind the curtain, Curtis, who steals the show, not his shitty gimmick.[/COLOR]
    Who is this Curtis chap? I was talking about Fandango.

Haha! Ah...
    Uneducated fans annoy me sometimes. Fandango's character hasn't flopped. Far from it actually... Fandango, as expected, went over with a crafty roll up which has hopefully silenced a lot of his Internet warrior critics. I'm expecting big things from the dancing superstar this year...

And here we have another one jumping on the "I always knew Fandago would be greaaaaat" bandwagon.

The guy had one good match, the gimmick still sucks. It's the man behind the curtain, Curtis, who steals the show, not his shitty gimmick.
    Updated 04-10-2013 at 09:16 AM by RasslinGOOD (Typos, me no native speaker are...)
    I have to give this WM 29 a ***/ 5.

Criticisms:
    - Lengthy video packages of constant reminders as if the audience in the stadium or watching on TV don't know the match between Cena and Rock are the main event.
    - Best part of the match between Mark Henry and Ryback actually happened after the match where Ryback did the shellshock on Mark Henry. Why not have it during IN the match?
    - No divas championship match
    - Not enough time to have the match between The Rhodes Scholars w/ the Bella Twins vs. The Tons of Funk w/ Funkadacyls
    - Main event between Cena and Rock. Way too many finishers used in the final 5 minutes. But one must lose. Thus Cena becomes the new WWE champion with the Rock designed belt.

Good parts:
    - CM Punk vs Undertaker was pretty solid. Everyone thought the table will break when CM Punk did the big elbow drop onto the commentator's table.
    - Brock Lesnar vs. HHH where HHH used the kimura move on Brock Lesnar. HHH will not retire with the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossfaceChickenwing
    Great review man.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    Nice review! It does sort of make me chuckle that you never believed for a second that Cena would lose but actually believed that Undertaker would lose. It's been 20 years man! It's not happening.
    I know! I had Punk because if 'Taker were to lose, he would be easily the most eligible candidate. Cena winning was a dead certainty from a business perspective but I can see how it would look weird! Thanks for the feedback bud!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.