Blog Comments

good rundown. The show was really strong and Dos Santos vs Hunt was an amazing match that kept me interested the whole time
    Only 3.5/5 for the Tag Team match ? I really think this match was the best of the night. it was fantastic. I woud give 4.5/5. Otherwise, great review
    Updated 05-26-2013 at 07:26 AM by PSOjedi
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    I don't see curt axel bringing down punk amd lesnar at all, especially if he is kept seperate from the other two like how its been done with both punk and lesnar. The two never appear together, team together, interfere for each other or even mention one another. If axel is handled the same way then I see no reason why he'd be a detriment to the other two. Plus if you have both hhh and paul heyman backing you, you gotta be something special. I'm interested on seeing how far he goes and how fast. Its time a fresh face shook the routine up a bit.
    I disagree i really don't like this guy and i would have prefered them to have A-Ry or someone like that instead of him. here is a list of people i think they could have used.
    JTG, A-Ry, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, 3MB, Wade Barrett, Sin Cara, Fandango, The Great Khali, Big E Langston, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Tyson Kidd or even a returning Batista!!!
    This wouldmake a great way for them at Survivor Series to have The Shield vs Paul Hayman's guys in a one off leading to a triple threat match at WM.
    Updated 05-22-2013 at 09:52 AM by WWE.TNA.2012
    I don't see curt axel bringing down punk amd lesnar at all, especially if he is kept seperate from the other two like how its been done with both punk and lesnar. The two never appear together, team together, interfere for each other or even mention one another. If axel is handled the same way then I see no reason why he'd be a detriment to the other two. Plus if you have both hhh and paul heyman backing you, you gotta be something special. I'm interested on seeing how far he goes and how fast. Its time a fresh face shook the routine up a bit.
    I have some changes in the stars as i believe the match of the night to be Orton vs Show and the Low Point to be Brock Lesnar vs Triple H as they have had 2 really big matches and this was just a dissapointment. i mark Orton vs Show as ****.5 as it was great and i mark the HHH vs Lesnar a **.5as it wasn't as good as their other matches. If it was up to me i would have had HHH vs Lesnar planned but then change it on the night and have Curt Axel redebt at Extreme Rules as a change of plan leading to Lesnar appearing out of no-where and CM Punk running throught the audience as then all three show dominance and they look as strong as The Shield does right now. This then would have lead to a nice match at Payback of Lesnar, Punk and Axel vs HHH, Jessie James and Billy Gun. they could have done so much more than what they did and as a result they have a third member who will bring down the other 2 in the future near survivor series most proberly.
    I liked extremem rules a lot. The low point for me was the instant replay finish. I felt that swagger shouldve gone over here and the initial finish wouldve helped keep boyh men looking strong but they didn't go that route sadly. Also I've dubbed dean ambroses finisher as "justice served". I hope it sticks lol
    I personally think the main event was stopped a little early and respect Sonnen's comments after the fight. I really hope he does not retire. I really want to see Sonnen vs Forest. It would be a great co-main event for any card.

How can a fan not root for Big Country. The bar I was at got loud for the KO, but went off the hook crazy loud when Nelson was sitting top the cage rubbing his belly. I would not mind seeing him in a #1 continders match.

Don't really see Bisping taking the title from Silva, but would like to see him fight guys ranked above him.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.