View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Loose Cannon: The Missing Link- Chris Beniot

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to an edition; the first edition of Loose Cannon. As many of you know me as, I am the host of the EWN Championship, Monday Night Blog Brawls, and Loose Cannon. Hopefully I do not pisses people off by this type of this blog, as many people have many different views of Chris Beniot. I am not going to go too much into depths with types of blogs, since most of them about this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Monday Night Blog Brawl #2

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Monday Night Blog Brawl. Last week, we saw countless vignettes from yours truly and TheGreatOne speech. This week will be another swerve as it will be a dedication to Video games and WHC. While fasten your seat belts as the #1 show for the fans, from a fan, and forever for fans will begin momentarily. Welcome to Monday Night Blog Brawl #2.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Monday Night Blog Brawl#1

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the most exciting show that has debuted on EWN since the EWN Championship. Welcome to Monday Night Blog Brawl. Ever since my latest blog being the EWN Championship where we saw TGO pull it out against some stiff competition, I have been thinking a lot about another creation. Well without further anticipation, welcome to the inaugural Monday Night Blog Brawl.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EWN Championship Finals

Ladies and gentlemen, I am your host of this event Assassin Blade. What better words can express the emotion going into tonight's atmosphere as I am excited for the finals of the EWN Championships! The bloggers who have made it tonight have proven a purpose in life and to everyone reading there blogs. They have proven day and day out that they are the best in the world and could handle the heat in ...

Updated 07-12-2013 at 10:42 AM by AssassinBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EWN Championship Tournament: Part Two

EWN Championship Tournament: Day Two

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EWN Championship Tournament Part Two. What an amazing atmosphere we had in our last tournament round as we saw an amazing blog war between Cabers and Jelle1809. The crowd was split between the two and it was truly amazing to see some of the best perform at the event. The results of the tournament will be posted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. EWN Championship Tournament: Part One

Ladies and gentlemen, I will like to welcome everyone to the rise of something special. This is dedicated to bloggers that work there tails off to get to where they are today. How do I honor them you might say? Not with a trophy or medal; no that is old fashion rewarding. I wanted to come up with a vision; like no on else. A vision that took months to craft; years to make. Without further anticipation, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I thoroughly went through the EWN Championship. We have some great names such as TheGreatOne, Cabers, Jellie1809, and more entertaining the readers. In this blog, I continue my rant on what should change in the EWN website; I spoiled my next blog. Don't you miss those IWC smarks that think there they are the best and rant about it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Blade's Experience: EWN Internet Champion

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I gave my predictions to WWE upcoming PPV MITB 2013. To start off with another monumental week, we will introduce the new EWN Internet Champion. Yes, I know it might seem shabby but in my opinion, this website needs to add a little more flare to it's blogger's and do us the fans justice. Many of my fans would believe since I am the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Blade's Experience: Wrestlemania Dream Card

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I made blogged about MITB 2013 Prediction's.In this blog, I will have a Wrestlemania dream card that should happen. Some matches would never happen but others are realistic so get ready for another edition of Blade's Experience. This blog will also feature the first meme of the day; here's another Blade's Experience.

Wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions

Welcome to another blogside edition of Blade's Experience. In this blog, I will give you my prospective of his PPV which is highly hyped in the regards of the return of RVD and the comebacks of C.M Punk and Mark Henry. Enjoy and give me feedback in the comment section below.

Money In The Bank
    24,000 in Attendance
    "Who Will Win!"

1) Chris Jericho
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.