View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

1. Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I thoroughly went through the EWN Championship. We have some great names such as TheGreatOne, Cabers, Jellie1809, and more entertaining the readers. In this blog, I continue my rant on what should change in the EWN website; I spoiled my next blog. Don't you miss those IWC smarks that think there they are the best and rant about it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blade's Experience: EWN Internet Champion

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I gave my predictions to WWE upcoming PPV MITB 2013. To start off with another monumental week, we will introduce the new EWN Internet Champion. Yes, I know it might seem shabby but in my opinion, this website needs to add a little more flare to it's blogger's and do us the fans justice. Many of my fans would believe since I am the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blade's Experience: Wrestlemania Dream Card

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I made blogged about MITB 2013 Prediction's.In this blog, I will have a Wrestlemania dream card that should happen. Some matches would never happen but others are realistic so get ready for another edition of Blade's Experience. This blog will also feature the first meme of the day; here's another Blade's Experience.

Wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions

Welcome to another blogside edition of Blade's Experience. In this blog, I will give you my prospective of his PPV which is highly hyped in the regards of the return of RVD and the comebacks of C.M Punk and Mark Henry. Enjoy and give me feedback in the comment section below.

Money In The Bank
    24,000 in Attendance
    "Who Will Win!"

1) Chris Jericho
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blade's Experience: Pokemon as WWE Superstars

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In this addition, I will do something know one else on the EWN or IWC has the guts to do. I will write a blog about Pokemon as WWE Superstars. Enjoy and please harsh critics are allowed alongside Grammer Nazi. Enjoy!

Pokemon as Wrestler

Pikachu as John Cena: One of the best wrestlers in WWE History and my personal favorite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.