View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Loose Cannon: Survivor Series 2013

Welcome all to another edition of Loose Cannon. As most of the WWE Universe is aware, we are approaching a milestone PPV as Survivor Series this year celebrates its 26th annual event. Most feuds speculated to carry on to this PPV is Heyman/Punk final encounter and Orton/Bryan.

Survivor Series
    18,000 in Attendance
    "How you survive?"

Rumored: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Loose Cannon: Wrestlemania Dream Card

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the last edition of Loose Cannon, I blogged about how TNA can revive it's own promotion Impact Wrestling. In the latest edition of Loose Cannon; I will blog about my Wrestlemania Dream Card. Welcome to the place for the fans, from the fan, and forever for fans. Welcome to Loose Cannon.

Wrestlemania Dream Card ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Loose Cannon: How to revive Impact Wrestling!

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the latest edition of Loose Cannon; I blogged about the WWE Battleground 2013 card which is a new ppv installment by the WWE in attempt to bring new obstacles and matches to WWE superstars. In this edition; I will blog about the revival of Impact Wrestling! Welcome to the show for the wrestling fans, from a wrestling fan, and forever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Loose Cannon: WWE Battleground 2013 Card

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my last edition; I explained how the Cruiserweight Division is vital to any promotion and how it should be taken advantage of. In the following blog; I will blog about the WWE Battleground 2013 card. As many of you presumably known; WWE Battleground is the new PPV concept that WWE has created alongside other countless PPV's that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my latest edition of Loose Cannon; I blogged about the League of Prosperity; which is things that need to be done to improve EWN. In the blog, I blogged about pure speculation and how it is ruining the site for many viewers. In this blog edition, I will take you back to the past; in Flashback Friday's. The first edition is none other ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 11:02 AM by AssassinBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Loose Cannon: League of Prosperity

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my last blog entry; I informed the EWN readers about Night of Bloggers 2013 in which will be an interesting development to say the least. In this blog; I will blogging about the league of Prosperity. This article will be devoted to us the EWN readers and bloggers who do not have so much freedom on this sight. This is basically a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Loose Cannon: Night of Bloggers Challenge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the last edition of the show, I gave my opinion on the Night of Champions card in which will be hopefully published when this blog is formulated. The EWN Championship saw four of the best competitors on the site battle it out to win the EWN Championship in which TheGreatOne claimed the price. In the following months since the event, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Loose Cannon: Night of Champions 2013 Card

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. After three tremendous blogs about Chris Benoit; I will write a blog about Night of Champions 2013 card. With Summerslam 2013 rapidly approaching, it is time to think about the future and how what outcomes the Summerslam card will have on the next PPV. While hopefully you enjoy the card and please leave feedback in the comment section ...

Updated 08-10-2013 at 04:52 PM by AssassinBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Loose Cannon: What Danial Beniot Could of Been?

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. This will be my final piece of Chris Beniot blogs as I have seen it has run it's course. I have always been a fan of these blogs but it is finally time that I give it one last shot. This blog does not discuss the life of Chris Beniot but his son who was murdered at the age of 8. His life was taken away from him; from his own father ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Loose Cannon: The Missing Link-Missing Chris Beniot

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the last edition of the show; a small conversation broke out between Skunk and many other EWN members who have read the last blog. I will take a look at those comments coming up but for now; I want to clarify with everyone once again that this blog is not to justified Chris Beniot actions the following days before the double murders ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.