Blog Comments

Thoroughly enjoyable review. Good to see someone who just enjoys the product for what it is... Entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldoryazdee
    Taking away the diva's match, I recalled, recounted and recalculated, you will end up with 26/35. So, you will need 9 more points to make it perfect and re-bumped to 35/35. That means, there's one particular match needed that must have at least a 5/5 and the remaining 4 will be carried over through rounding off or plus factors.

And because of this shenanigan, my over-all rating on your work is now going to be re-bumped as well --> 3.5.
    I also said I didnt count the filler 3MB match. Making my math totally correct. Strange you missed that considering i say that two words after the divas match.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHero
    To defend my markings, in the final paragraph I say that I haven't included the divas or filler match because they're designed to be a bathroom break. Giving the total possible score 30/30, the PPV matches come in at 24/30, which is 4/5. I then go on to say that it's been bumped up to 5/5 for the PPV as a whole, the unpredictability of the matches, the edge of your seat feeling, the crowd, there's so much that made this PPV great that it's not worth taking it down because of the obvious terrible diva's match.

Sorry for my terrible spelling, I speed type and then just throw it up before I went to work (much like I'm doing now.)

And thank you for the kind words those of you who liked this review, I'm thinking I'll end up doing a week-in-wwe review every Sunday. And then a special one for every PPV. Depending on if they're well received or not.

Thanks again.
    Taking away the diva's match, I recalled, recounted and recalculated, you will end up with 26/35. So, you will need 9 more points to make it perfect and re-bumped to 35/35. That means, there's one particular match needed that must have at least a 5/5 and the remaining 4 will be carried over through rounding off or plus factors.

And because of this shenanigan, my over-all rating on your work is now going to be re-bumped as well --> 3.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHero
    To defend my markings, in the final paragraph I say that I haven't included the divas or filler match because they're designed to be a bathroom break. Giving the total possible score 30/30, the PPV matches come in at 24/30, which is 4/5. I then go on to say that it's been bumped up to 5/5 for the PPV as a whole, the unpredictability of the matches, the edge of your seat feeling, the crowd, there's so much that made this PPV great that it's not worth taking it down because of the obvious terrible diva's match.

Sorry for my terrible spelling, I speed type and then just throw it up before I went to work (much like I'm doing now.)

And thank you for the kind words those of you who liked this review, I'm thinking I'll end up doing a week-in-wwe review every Sunday. And then a special one for every PPV. Depending on if they're well received or not.

Thanks again.
    Don't apologize for your spelling. It was a perfectly good blog. Anyone who criticizes someone for rambling or typos should get a life. People who can't contribute to the topic at hand, poke at trivial things like grammar. You're typos had zero effect on getting your messages across. I thought it was pretty clear from reading that you're a real fan, expressing real opinions, and that's all anyone can/should ask for. You're being too nice. Tell the nitpickers you've got two words for them...

Thanks again.
    The six man tag TLC and Cena/Ziggler saved this show. I expected more from the tag team match and the IC match and felt both failed to deliver. I don't think Kofi has it in him to step up and will always be a mid carder.
    Horribly written. Lots of typos, sometimes angry rants and rambles, and an inaccurate rating. 5/5 overall with a 0/5 rating? Huh??? Could've been a lot better.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.