Blog Comments

Wow. A bit harsh? Just because you're upset about some decisions made doesn't mean the PPV was bad. A lot of people bitch and pout and don't find anything WWE does entertaining unless they agree with it. Let things play out. I wonder why people even watch.
    The in-ring action was okay, some very nice spots, although the Rock looked a little flat. But like you said, 100% predicable. I'm a Cena fan, but the entire concept of "Let's have the Rock beat Cena at Wrestlemania 28 only to have Cena get the win (and the belt) at #29 to even the score just speaks to me of ego. "I won't job for him unless he does the same for me," and stuff like that. The return of Y2J was great, but other than that it was just a ho-hum PPV.

I enjoyed reading your blog. Rob
    highlights: Big Show/Del Rio table spot, Jericho return, announce table

..there should be more than 3....
    Quick question

Who makes more money for the wwe, the children or the IWC? What demographic generates the most revenue?
    If you were executive of the wwe the company would die because you fail to acknowledge what is best for business (wrestling itself does not sell, entertainment does) Cm punk does not draw, he is a decent worker but is nothing proprietary, I would have NEVER let him keep that belt this long with ratings so low
    Now in regards to your review, I can agree that rock and cena is not a match I look forward to, there was a chance for Brock vs rock, punk vs taker but that leaves a few lackluster spots therefore they went the path of least resistance therefore the whole pay per view was predictable (I can agree with the ratings of each match for different reasons)
    The main event was nothing special, the royal rumble had decent showings putting over many people over (ziggler, Dallas, ryback) but the pay per view was subpar (though better than many others ironically)
    100% agree with the childish bantering we have to look forward to for the next 2 months between the Rock and Cena. I guess they will continue to cater to the 9 year olds watching the product. Great review and I agree with it all... So disappointed that CM Punk has been cast out to a program possibly with the Undertaker (for what reason I do not know). Best thing WWE can do is work this into a triple threat at WM.
    on point with everything you said...i would write more but the fact that WWE has YET AGAIN messed up, just gets me irritated .
    Great review i agreed with everything that you said ( loved the jericho return) it was very predictable and repetitive. I read many reviews via twitter and other sites immediately following the show and the mood was the same about the rock winning granted i am a fan of his but punk should have retained wwe needs to make a stand and not let mid card be underutilized for non guaranteed ratings GREAT JOB ON THE REVIEW MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.