Blog Comments

Bringing back cruiserweight championship and division soooooooo agreed. As for breaking up the shield its inevitable. John Cena passing the torch will happen eventually but probably not this year getting rid of themed paperviews agree with everything except for EC and MITB but i think the only people who have never been world champion should be involved in the mitb matches. As far as waiting till after summerslam to debut new superstars i think its a horrible idea. but ur blog was great
    nice blog..
    njoyed reading.....

I also lyk 2 see D-Bryan once again wrestle for WWE Title.
    And I think Shield should stick together for whole year. This could be done if WWE could pitch new and interesting feuds. They should repeat same types of feud with different feuds.

In 2013, I'd also lyk to see Women's division get better with good wresrling matches
    They're only "stars" because that's how WWE sells them to you. At one point Zack Ryder and CM Punk were outselling Cena in merch sales. If WWE pushed someone the same way they push Cena, they'd be just as huge regardless of wrestling capabilities. (Example: The Great Khali still gets cheered.)
    Meybe you are right and cena is only that huge becouse he got pushed hard, but we never find this out.(and i still disagree that you can push just anyone) What most important about the Rock and Cena is that they look like stars, and they still can wrestle(not the best wrestler's yes, but still they can wrestle) and both are good at the mic. Thing is it doesn't matter at this point why they are stars, because of huge push or not but The Rock and Cena are faces of they'r eras, a.k.a the biggest star on the roster and wrestlemania main event is all about them.
    What about the Rock promo? I noticed that Dusty Rhodes copied his promo last night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC3oAD1iUg
    "Cena, Ryback and Sheamus. It was too obvious. There was no “anything could happen here” sort of thing, this was exactly the three that anyone would pick as their “I think this guy is going to win " This makes 0 sense. If it was 3 guys who could win the Royal rumble, would that not make it super un predictable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekic
    I am gonna disagree about punk losing chapmionship is bad. While match could have been so much better(meybe a lesser version of Rock Vs Cena WM match at least) they had to take championship from punk, they want to make Rock vs Cena bigger this year, and the only actual way to do it is to get WWE title in it. Like it or not Wrestlemania is all about the stars, and Rock and Cena are the greatest star's, greatest entertainer's in todays WWE, guy's like CM Punk are not stars, they are wrestler's and they get theyr spots. But Wrestlemania main event's for now are all about stars.

Yes CM Punk reign could have ended in way better way, but there was no time(tough they should have make punk look way stronger in RR match) at elemination chamber focus would be on 6 star's, which would give punk even less spotlight.
    They're only "stars" because that's how WWE sells them to you. At one point Zack Ryder and CM Punk were outselling Cena in merch sales. If WWE pushed someone the same way they push Cena, they'd be just as huge regardless of wrestling capabilities. (Example: The Great Khali still gets cheered.)
    I am gonna disagree about punk losing chapmionship is bad. While match could have been so much better(meybe a lesser version of Rock Vs Cena WM match at least) they had to take championship from punk, they want to make Rock vs Cena bigger this year, and the only actual way to do it is to get WWE title in it. Like it or not Wrestlemania is all about the stars, and Rock and Cena are the greatest star's, greatest entertainer's in todays WWE, guy's like CM Punk are not stars, they are wrestler's and they get theyr spots. But Wrestlemania main event's for now are all about stars.

Yes CM Punk reign could have ended in way better way, but there was no time(tough they should have make punk look way stronger in RR match) at elemination chamber focus would be on 6 star's, which would give punk even less spotlight.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.