Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH
    If you're bringing back the CW title, one of the other belts have to go as well. Drop the World Heavyweight Title as well as the United States Title. Either bring back the European Championship or introduce a new "WWE Television Championship". I personally think they should bring back the Light Heavyweight Title instead of the Cruiserweight Title. WWE should be using all of its own titles, and retire all of the WCW leftovers.
    It would make no sense to drop a main event title like the World Heavyweight Championship, so maybe the United States Championship could be dropped. But bringing back the European Championship is pointless, there seems to be so much love for that belt now even though it is exactly the same as the US Title just named after a different continent.

The ideal set up would be WWE, World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Cruiserweight, Tag and Womens.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Sativa
    I agree with everything said... except for #5. This company is stale as shit right now, they need to cut loose the guys that aren't going to to go anywhere (Bourne, Ryder, Hawkins, Christian, the PTP), guys that spend too much time on the DL (convince Rey to retire and make him a agent or something and ship Cara's ass back to Mexico), and guys that aren't any good to begin with (Brodus, Miz, Ryder again, pretty much every Diva) and replace them with NXT guys and guys from the indy circuit. I'd bring in a couple more guys from Mexico (Averno is pretty sweet) and Japan to bring in international fans too.

You're spot on with #s 1-4 though, this might be the best blog I've read on here.
    Those guys are only "not going to go anywhere" because WWE has conditioned you to think they're losers. What WWE needs to do is start booking everyone like they matter, instead of only caring about the main event guys.
    Hornswoggle doesn't still have the title. He was stripped of the title on screen and they just didn't bother to put the title back up for grabs. He doesn't have to be involved in a Cruiserweight Title angle.

I think SOME of the gimmick PPVs like Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank need to go, but I think TLC could stay, and be the new event for the MiTB ladder match.

If John Cena is going to pass the torch, he should drop the belt to Ziggler, possibly having Ziggler unify the titles. If you're bringing back the CW title, one of the other belts have to go as well. Drop the World Heavyweight Title as well as the United States Title. Either bring back the European Championship or introduce a new "WWE Television Championship". I personally think they should bring back the Light Heavyweight Title instead of the Cruiserweight Title. WWE should be using all of its own titles, and retire all of the WCW leftovers.
    I agree with everything said... except for #5. This company is stale as shit right now, they need to cut loose the guys that aren't going to to go anywhere (Bourne, Ryder, Hawkins, Christian, the PTP), guys that spend too much time on the DL (convince Rey to retire and make him a agent or something and ship Cara's ass back to Mexico), and guys that aren't any good to begin with (Brodus, Miz, Ryder again, pretty much every Diva) and replace them with NXT guys and guys from the indy circuit. I'd bring in a couple more guys from Mexico (Averno is pretty sweet) and Japan to bring in international fans too.

You're spot on with #s 1-4 though, this might be the best blog I've read on here.
    I agree with everything you said ..... Not all of it will happen but one can only hop GREAT BLOG nice read
    good blog....
    (_______________) Is my favorite wrestler right now, (_______________) really deserves to be on top of the mountain!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.