View RSS Feed

DanHero

1. DanHero's 5 Things WWE Will Do In 2013.

My last blog focused around what WWE SHOULD do this year, I know that none of it will actually happen, so here’s my predictions of what WWE will actually spend their time doing in 2013.

1) John Cena Will Headline More Non-Title Pay-Per-Views
    Here’s a fairly obvious one, although CM Punk spent the entire of 2012 as WWE Champion, he was rarely the main event, sometimes being eclipsed ...

Updated 02-13-2013 at 12:01 PM by DanHero

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DanHero's 5 Things the WWE Should Do In 2013

Whilst thinking of what the WWE should do with Punk and The Rock, I gave up with that, realising that no amount of internet hate will change a thing and focused on other areas in the WWE and what can be done. While most of these will be a long shot, I’ve included ways that they could work, as well as being written in by WWE Creative.

1: Bring Back The Cruiserweight Division:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DanHero's Royal Rumble Review.

I always watch the pay-per-view with the same group of people, my girlfriend and two of my friends. Last night was the first time we all just sat in silence when the pay-per-view ended, and not in the good kind. Let’s just go straight into this.

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Okay so the biggest problem I have here is that this match happened ...
  4. Dan's Week In WWE Review

Week In WWE.
    BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A LONG READ. You can blame “WWE Week” for that. Normally this post would be coming on the weekend.

So in three days we’ve had TLC, Raw and Smackdown. I feel sorry for the script writers for this. Was this week wrestling overkill? Or has it stayed fresh?

Raw –
    I’m still not a fan of the opening recap things considering they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dan's TLC Review.

Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
    I only had one problem with this match and it was the build up to it, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara are just thrown into a number one contenders match while Rhode Scholars had to beat 3 other teams? It'd make sense if they were on a winning streak but their TV presence lately has been virtually zero. The match itself was a good one, ...
    Tags: 2012, review, tlc, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.