Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    What the hell did that have to do with cm punk being injured?? And he's only out three weeks. Your blog didn't make sense because the title didn't fit what you were saying. Your basically saying what other people have already about rock and cena 2 but with both belts, NO. Nice try though on the blog
    Cm punk vs ryback was the main story at tlc. The blog talks about shifting the main focus of the ppv to dolph ziggler
    Do you know why this could be great? Because your idea would create the unified championship and bring in a new belt. That rumored belt we have been hearing of.

In other words, your blog was VERY good, I liked the idea alot.
    What the hell did that have to do with cm punk being injured?? And he's only out three weeks. Your blog didn't make sense because the title didn't fit what you were saying. Your basically saying what other people have already about rock and cena 2 but with both belts, NO. Nice try though on the blog
    I love the idea of it all. Dolph really needs to cash in right away. I swear, if creative lets Cena win the briefcase it will be the biggest mistake ever.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.