Blog Comments

Dolph is going to lose the briefcase to cena and then go on to win the royal rumble this year
    @grave it doesn't matter what you think is going to happen again cause those stupid motherfuckers over there in wwe don't know what they are doing about the undertaker i think going into mania it should be him vs brock lesnar if not i'm not going to order that shit....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saratski
    Nice blog. Not enough mention of Dean Ambrose for me. I mean does cm punk, the rock, cena, or ziggler need any more exposure at this point? I think not. Yes I am biased, to me Ambrose is the most interesting thing going on in WWE now. WWE is running out of ideas for punk, and personally I like punk better as a face. the rock and the undertaker only wrestle once a year. i dont care what cena does. but your thoughts on ziggler are interesting. his title shot is way over due.

nobody even mentioned Ambrose and I doubt you actually give a fuck about him, you probably just read what every one else says and follows. I highly doubt that you fucking cared who he was in DGUSA or in FCW. Shut the fuck up and give YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.
    Nice blog. Not enough mention of Dean Ambrose for me. I mean does cm punk, the rock, cena, or ziggler need any more exposure at this point? I think not. Yes I am biased, to me Ambrose is the most interesting thing going on in WWE now. WWE is running out of ideas for punk, and personally I like punk better as a face. the rock and the undertaker only wrestle once a year. i dont care what cena does. but your thoughts on ziggler are interesting. his title shot is way over due.
    bad idea, i dont want to see cena vs rock again,
    the title remain seperate,
    punk vs taker for the wwe title
    and ziggler vs big show vs sheamus for the whc title
    The way of Punk's injury being a good thing for now, was having RyBack battle The Shield at TLC, and getting him the fuck away from the title pic for a while so fans could take him seriously without having him shoved into our eye sockets and told to accept him by going for the main title. And I'm sure people will bitch about how Ambrose and Rollins will job to him right away, but not necessarily, despite what happens, everyone shouldn't see shit be the end of the world if they lose this early in their debuts, and in their PPV AND match debuts. No one's gonna care what you say about it because you've been wrong before about bitching when it came to Punk and Bryan, I just pray WWE creative is smart enough to have better and bigger plans for them in the future. Either way, RyBack vs Shield is his side rivalry for now, I don;t need to see him fight Punk one more time to take him seriously. He already means business. Kane & Bryan is just making things a little better in this 6 man TLC match.
    Not bad sir I rather like this idea but when punk returs what part.does.he play? An ic fued with ryback
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.