Blog Comments

Taker will have last say on who and why he wrestles at WM

the streak is a business onto itself, because it sells DVD's and is an excellent talking point with all WWE staff, wrestlers and Vince

Vince will never risk losing the streak. Look at it this way, taker is 20+ years a winner at WM and for them to take it before the 30th WM, would damage the company beyond repair and Vince will never risk it.

I feel it will be totally up to taker and Vince has stated that it's up to taker and him alone.

Another thing, the injuries have always been a problem he has had. His hip is screwed up and his knees are going, he has two more match left and he will leave with the streak perfect and it will be the most logical thing to do

For both him and the company
    Updated 12-04-2012 at 06:02 PM by claud3
    Cm punk actually likes Ryder...... And how would he be the face of the company if taker isn't a heel? And cm punk is not gonna be the face I'm sorry. But I didn't like your blog, I haven't liked any of them
    I would like to see streak vs streak but . I dont see Undertaker winning the WWE gold and I dont see him losing at WM 29, CM Punk probably wont be champ by the time Royal Rumble ends if not before them ( Money in the bank, Cena will cash in when he beats Ziggler).. I dont like it but what can u do
    If Vince goes with Punk vs Taker even if WWE was behind Punk as the next top guy in WWE, they would not have him beat Taker. Taker's streak is something Vince would not want taken away. It's something that has stayed the same in WWE around all the other changes they have made. I hear people saying let someone beat Taker so they would be over with WWE and the crowed. In this case having someone beat Taker at WM would not put them over. It would hurt the wrestler and WWE.

I do think Taker vs Brock needs to happen at WM, weather it be 29 or 30 (I'm thinking 30 will be Taker's last match) They both have a MMA style to them. I would be a nice change of pace having Brock and Taker slug it out punch for punch. But that would depend on how Taker is feeling, we all know he is dealing with a lot of injuries and is not as fast as he once was. Add to the fact that if there really is true real life beef between them WWE might not want to take a chance on someone really getting hurt.

I hope the stories of Taker taking WM29 off is not true. He only wrestles once a year and I still and always will enjoy watching him wrestle.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.