Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by KingWade
    I would enjoy this card. Just stick Miz in the main event instead of Swagger. This would get Miz even more over and i dont see Swagger returning till the rumble. Ziggler would also look awesome after this and beating Cena would get him his biggest crowd reactions yet
    That's actually a great idea, glad you liked it too! The only problem is I wouldn't want Miz to be in the main event of a PPV against the next big tag team alongside Ryback and Orton, then go for the U.S. title which is likely to happen
    I think they totally rushed to make the 6 man tag match.I think they should of done an angle where Punk came out injured on Raw and said he couldnt compete but Vince was making him.Then changed the match last miniute at TLC when Punk doesnt show up to the PPV to keep everyone guessing.Bring Brock out to face Ryback!
    I would enjoy this card. Just stick Miz in the main event instead of Swagger. This would get Miz even more over and i dont see Swagger returning till the rumble. Ziggler would also look awesome after this and beating Cena would get him his biggest crowd reactions yet
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Ugh.

First, last year's three WM main events weren't marvelous. HHH/Taker was great. Punk/Jericho was below average at best, and Rock/Cena was lame.

Second, Taker's streak doesn't end. His send off takes place somewhere other than Wrestlemania.

Finally, I don't see Brock or Rock in WWE after WM, so to have them fight for the title is useless.

Did I mention, UGH.
    Perhaps you're right, Rock and Cena was a bit of a flop, I enjoyed Punk/Jericho though. Taker doesn't show up anywhere but WM, and it's really the only place fitting of his legacy, and Cena is the only one who is actually worth ending it other than HHH and HBK. Finally, these are hypothetical, and I'm aware Brock will be gone after WM, that's why he loses, maybe the career stipulation is a stretch, but I could very well see Rock being champ. Vince wouldn't turn down that drawing power. Thanks for your feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Ugh.

First, last year's three WM main events weren't marvelous. HHH/Taker was great. Punk/Jericho was below average at best, and Rock/Cena was lame.

Second, Taker's streak doesn't end. His send off takes place somewhere other than Wrestlemania.

Finally, I don't see Brock or Rock in WWE after WM, so to have them fight for the title is useless.

Did I mention, UGH.
    Hey man, Taker doesn't wrestle at any place OTHER than WM, and if he does, do you honestly think they'll send him off at the Rumble, SummerSlam, or Survivor Series?
    Ugh.

Did I mention, UGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens
    HAHAHAHAHA. that was awful. like a 12 year old's fantasy. all the superheroes win.
    Sheamus has gotten screwed out of every Wrestlemania he's been in, from being taken off the main card to an 18 second match. The other one was my way of retiring Undertaker, if you read my reply to the other gentleman. Brock's contract ends at Wrestlemania so it only makes sense that he doesn't win the title. Thanks for reading.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.