Blog Comments

I think personally that Ziggler will use his briefcase to challenge for the world title in a proper match at Mania and not just a run-in. I can see why you came up with this feud and WWE could very likely drop the ball again with Ziggler and do this, but thats exactly what they would be doing..dropping the ball on Ziggler.
    This feud would be dropping Ziggler back to mid-card status which WWE has done more than once and it would be a big mistake to do it again.

When it comes to Swagger i got a bad feeling WWE aren't even going to re-package him but simply bring him back as a face to simply challenge the anti-American Antonio Cesaro and take his US title at Wrestlemania. This in my opinion would get Swagger nowhere but it's what i see creative doing.
    Good idea, but where does Cena come from? You mean Ryback?
    Now, let's say two weeks before the PPV. They showed Swagger backstage, and say after a long absense, former world champion Jack Swagger will return to the ring tonight. Then, when he is supposed to go to the ring and his music is playing, he doesn't come out. Then, a shot backstage is shown that Swagger is laid out and that somebody attacked him. Cole and King state that The Shield must have done something to do with this.

The next week Swagger says he knows it was The Shield that attacked him from behind and demands for him to be put in the match to make it a 3 on 3 match.

Then, at the PPV, the whole match is waiting for Swagger to get tagged in. Finally, after 15 or 20 minutes, Swagger gets tagged in, he looks pissed and stares down The Shield, then all of a sudden. Swagger and The Shield ATTACK Cena and Orton. SWERVE. He was never attacked. It was a setup. Anyways, They lay Orton and Cena out. When Punk and Heyman come out clapping for joy, as Swagger walks out the ring, hugging Paul Heyman, and raising Punk's arm as The Shield wins by countout. And giving Swagger the mouthpiece he needs in Paul Heyman.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    I like the idea, I think it would be a good show, but how would you build up each match?
    IMO: If Swaggs does come back, I'd probably put him back into the mid-card scene for about 3-4 months before pushing him back to the top.
    Every match except for Sandow vs Miz, and the tag team match already has had the build-up happen in reality. Sandow and Miz would just be mic segments, Hell No vs Rey and Sin Cara is for the belts so it would be built as usual. The Shield has attacked Ryback and Orton, say Swagger returns on Raw while interrupting Punk and The Shield attacks him
    Taker will keep the streak and it will retire with him
    The 6 man tag match

Was planned from the start..The WWE knew punk would not be back in time, so this was on the back burner

And there you go
    I like the idea, I think it would be a good show, but how would you build up each match?
    IMO: If Swaggs does come back, I'd probably put him back into the mid-card scene for about 3-4 months before pushing him back to the top.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.