Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    I like the way you think! Not a big Swagger fan, but he has been used incorrectly. A pissed of All American vs the Anti-American and US Champ sounds like something the WWE would put together. Makes since, but is predictable, unless he comes back first as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and makes a big splash in his original persona, turns and eliminates Ziggler who appears to be happy to see him and eventually rids the ring of Cesaro(sp). The next week he appears, re-packaged and explains where he has been and his actions in the Rumble.
    Not too shabby, but again Miz and Cesaro is expected to be pretty big, and I'm hoping Swagger ditches the All-American gimmick. Frankly, I'm sick of it
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    I dont see swagger coming back till after mania unfortunatly. Cesaro/miz carries on till then. Miz loses, antonio boasts about no american beating him, entrr swagger; longer hair, different tights, an aggressive, focused submission machine. Makes cesaro tap the night after mania, gains the US title, goes into a big mid card oush culminating (hopefully) in a big main event push.

Love swagger.
    Hopefully, but I wouldn't mind seeing Miz with the gold either
    I like the way you think! Not a big Swagger fan, but he has been used incorrectly. A pissed of All American vs the Anti-American and US Champ sounds like something the WWE would put together. Makes since, but is predictable, unless he comes back first as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and makes a big splash in his original persona, turns and eliminates Ziggler who appears to be happy to see him and eventually rids the ring of Cesaro(sp). The next week he appears, re-packaged and explains where he has been and his actions in the Rumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    I dont see swagger coming back till after mania unfortunatly. Cesaro/miz carries on till then. Miz loses, antonio boasts about no american beating him, entrr swagger; longer hair, different tights, an aggressive, focused submission machine. Makes cesaro tap the night after mania, gains the US title, goes into a big mid card oush culminating (hopefully) in a big main event push.

Love swagger.

Love swagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316
    I stand by my original thought: Swagger vs Cesaro, All American American vs Anti-American. Ziggler and Swaggers history is a thing of the past, lets not dig it up for Mania. I'd much prefer seeing Ziggs in a WHC match against Miz or Orton.
    There's a good chance that the Miz/Cesaro feud would go in to Mania, good suggestion, but like you said, I stand by mine
    I stand by my original thought: Swagger vs Cesaro, All American American vs Anti-American. Ziggler and Swaggers history is a thing of the past, lets not dig it up for Mania. I'd much prefer seeing Ziggs in a WHC match against Miz or Orton.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade
    I think personally that Ziggler will use his briefcase to challenge for the world title in a proper match at Mania and not just a run-in. I can see why you came up with this feud and WWE could very likely drop the ball again with Ziggler and do this, but thats exactly what they would be doing..dropping the ball on Ziggler.
    This feud would be dropping Ziggler back to mid-card status which WWE has done more than once and it would be a big mistake to do it again.

When it comes to Swagger i got a bad feeling WWE aren't even going to re-package him but simply bring him back as a face to simply challenge the anti-American Antonio Cesaro and take his US title at Wrestlemania. This in my opinion would get Swagger nowhere but it's what i see creative doing.
    I could see that happening too, but WWE has wanted the Sheamus vs Orton match since SummerSlam, so Ziggler will defijnitely be champion before WM, but I don't see him walking in there with the gold
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.