Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Wwetilltheend
    Like Miz says...really? This is not good even for a dream card....I'll say it again TRY TO GET IT, THE UNDERTAKER WILL NOT BE IN A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH...THE WWE TITLE WILL BE CENA-ROCK WITH CENA BECOMING CHAMPION AGAIN. BIG SHOW NOT IN WM?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Sheamus for the IC title? Natalya?! And what about the Miz?! Man...stick to reading...as a blog writer...you are not good AT ALL!
    Dude, why so freaking angry? These are just his predictions, not an actual card. Calm the fuck down.
    The only match that sticks out as extremely unlike to me is the 6 man match with Shield, Cena, Ryback, and Rock. If they have the Rock for WM, they aren't going to waste him in a tag match. OTher than that, decent card, and keep up blogging!
    They would not have a six man tag team match
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    No this is just as unlikely and far fetched as the rest of them.

Rock and Cena are far too valuable to be put in a tag match at Wrestlemania, it's a complete waste when you know them feuding individually with each other or whoever else be it Punk or Ryback would make so much more money and attention.
    besides that match... I was gunna comment and rip on him for that >.< but I forgot
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam
    Why are you yelling at him? This is by far the best card I've seen. All other cards are shit dream cards where the impossible happens. At least I can read this and imagine watching it.
    No this is just as unlikely and far fetched as the rest of them.

Rock and Cena are far too valuable to be put in a tag match at Wrestlemania, it's a complete waste when you know them feuding individually with each other or whoever else be it Punk or Ryback would make so much more money and attention.
    Updated 12-30-2012 at 12:43 PM by akbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwetilltheend
    Like Miz says...really? This is not good even for a dream card....I'll say it again TRY TO GET IT, THE UNDERTAKER WILL NOT BE IN A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH...THE WWE TITLE WILL BE CENA-ROCK WITH CENA BECOMING CHAMPION AGAIN. BIG SHOW NOT IN WM?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Sheamus for the IC title? Natalya?! And what about the Miz?! Man...stick to reading...as a blog writer...you are not good AT ALL!
    Why are you yelling at him? This is by far the best card I've seen. All other cards are shit dream cards where the impossible happens. At least I can read this and imagine watching it.
    Gotta agree with WWEtilltheend. Not sure about this WM card. They want to beat last year's buy rate. I don't see this card doing it. Seems like you put all the bigger names into a gimmick match with The Shield and kept your favorites in singles matches so they can stand out. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Gotta completely disagree with Sicksnuff17. Sheamus is probably the second most over guy in WWE behind Cena. Your opinion may be that he sucks...but the live crowds tell a different story. Us in the IWC don't matter in comparison to the true patrons of WWE. And Sheamus has put on great matches in his title reign. I don't see where he sucks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.